• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have installed the new Salesforce Lightning Inspector Chrome extension, which sounds pretty cool.

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2016/02/introducing-salesforce-lightning-inspector.html

Unfortunately, when I try to inspect a Lightning app, I just get a blank "Component Tree" tab under the "Lightning" tab in Developer Tools.
Am I missing something?
I have tried this with a couple of simple apps that have one or two components in them. From the Force.com Developer Console, I open the app and click on the button to launch another browser window with the app url that runs under Aura. (The url ends in .app) Then I launch the Chrome Developer tools and click on the Lightning tab. The only thing displayed is a blank Component Tree tab.

hi,

I have a custom button that I use to pass two id's to a controller. The button allows me to launch a VF page from a related list. This button was working fine, but has suddenly started throwing an invalid id error. My first assumption was that it had to do with the introduction of a new record type, which was causing an error in my controller somewhere, but I quickly noticed that the button was setting up the URL incorrectly. So, the button is meant to pass two ids one for custom object Goal__c and another for Account, and their query string variables are gid and aid, respectively. I noticed that when I click the button and get the error message that aid does not have the account's id assigned, and the error message points me to first line of code that works with account id. To further confuse things, I have buttons that work in a very similar matter, but they are launched from a different object, but still rely on account id in the same way...these still work fine. So, I'm curious to know if anybody has any ideas on why this might be failing.

Here is url that the button sets up: /apex/narrativeWizard3?gID={!Goal__c.Id}&aID={!Account.Id}

<script type="text/javascript">
{
window.parent.location.href="/{!Contact.Id}/e?retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}";

if (document.getElementById('name_lastcon2').value == 'Dummy 123')
{
document.getElementById('name_lastcon2').value = '';
}
}

</script>

This one is going into infinate loop.. i didnot see anything on the page