• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are currently in the need of an Administrator.  The position is contract and off-site.  You must be located in the United States, preferably EST or CST and in the Atlanta, GA area.  You should also have experience administering a system for the Software industry.

The types of duties will be comparable to SFDC Premier Support plus Admin.

If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a proposal to:

Peggy Hagemeister

peggyh@gtsoftware.com

No phone calls please

How would you write a formula for me to the address from the address bar in a browser to my record so each time I create or update a record the address is populated in a custom field.

how to do you copy activity history from one record to another.  I want activity history in both records.  I thought this could be done by upsert using the data loader.  When using data loader is moves the activity history to the new record. 

how to do you copy activity history from one record to another.  I want activity history in both records.  I thought this could be done by upsert using the data loader.  When using data loader is moves the activity history to the new record.