• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I have created a component which refers to a controller. In the component I have called a method which passes a wrapper list. When I try to render the component in the email template, I receive the email without the component being rendered. I have tried both plain text as well as html email templates.

Email template:-

Dear ICO Admin users,
             The following new users have been added to the Mandatory Reporting application: 

<c:userCreationEmail/>

Custom Component:-

<apex:component controller="amr_email_utils" access="global">   

<apex:dataTable value="{!UserLink}" var="myVar">       

<apex:column>           

<apex:facet name="header">User Name</apex:facet>           

<a href="{!myVar.strUserLink}">{!myVar.userObj}</a>       

</apex:column>   

</apex:dataTable>

</apex:component>

Wrapper Class:-

public class clUserLinkWrapper

{

public String userObj{get;set;}

public String strUserLink{get;set;}

public clUserLinkWrapper(String strInsertedUsers,String strUserIdLink)

{

this.userObj = strInsertedUsers;this.strUserLink = strUserIdLink;

}

}

From the controller, I am passing a wrapper list of users along with their login URLs. All the static data along with other relatedto fields in the email get printed except my custom component. Can someone please help me in this? Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I have created a component which refers to a controller. In the component I have called a method which passes a wrapper list. When I try to render the component in the email template, I receive the email without the component being rendered. I have tried both plain text as well as html email templates.

Dear ICO Admin users,

{

{

}

}

From the controller, I am passing a wrapper list of users along with their login URLs. All the static data along with other relatedto fields in the email get printed except my custom component. Can someone please help me in this? Thanks in advance!!

Dear ICO Admin users,

{

{

}

}

I have a custom detail object that is the detail in two master-detail relationships. Both master objects are also custom. The owners of the 2 master records (that relate to a particular detail record) will never be the same, yet the detail record inherits its sharing rules from the master rec!

So right now I have users that can see their own master records but cannot see any detail records.

e.g. detail rec C(obj3) belongs to 2 master recs A(obj1) and B(obj2) - a user who can correctly see rec A cannot see the detail rec C.

Any ideas how I open up sharing rules so users that can see recs A and B would also see their rec C?

Hi 

I have a s-control and VF page as a part of a   page. Its showing up for few profiles and not for an executive account profile. So i thought it was a security settings and the executive  profile  is in the enabled list. Still the VF page is not showing up and also the s-control is not showing up. 

What other settings should I check

TIA 

• June 01, 2009