• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

Is there any API to get details of the approval process defination.

For e.g. If I want to check whether it is allowed to recall approval prcess using API. Is there any way ?

Thanks,

Dayanand

hi all,

I am using a datepicker control in visualforce page. I have kept it editable so that user can change time component it.

I need validation on the date time value using javascript, as per the locale . If I change locale on my org , validation should take place as per locale and proper alert message is to be shown using javascript.

How can I achieve it using javscript ? I know that visualforce provides some page level validation if invalid date is entered , but i want to show the message in javscript..

Thanks,

Dayanand.

hi,

Is there any API to get details of the approval process defination.

For e.g. If I want to check whether it is allowed to recall approval prcess using API. Is there any way ?

Thanks,

Dayanand

Hi,
I am apex:inputField visual force component on a Visual force page by using the StandardController and want to set the Tab Order (that should be vertically) for all the fields. I am not finding any attributes for the apex:inputField to set the Tab Order.

I tried to use the "tabindex" but did not work. The "tabindex" works for the apex:inputText but not for the apex:inputField.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance..........

Thanks,
NG
  • August 19, 2008