I have a website that has a lead generation form that generates an email to myself and the lead with information that is pulled from an outside webservice.
I would like the form to tie into salesforce, as well as doing what it is already doing.
I want the form salesforce tie in to...
1. see if email exists in salesforce already as a lead or contact.
2. If not, then create a new lead with name, company name, phone and email,
plus make the content of the generated email show up as an email activity within the lead.
3. If the email does exist as a lead or contact,
then just make the content of the generated emails show up as an email activity within the lead or contact.
I'd like to get some quotes on accomplishing this.
1. "Documents" are faxed into system via MyFax or Uploaded by customer through simple customer "portal"/Screen
2. Those "documents" or "jobs" come into a screen or queue
3 A clerk is then able to click on the job look at the document and enter about 6 data elements into a form.
4. Clerk can also place job on hold, can manipulate document meaning split one doc into 2 or more other jobs or join 2 or more jobs to form 1 document or job
5. If job is satisfactory clerk submits to a work queue- clerk can also manually assign to workers
6. workers login and see their assigned jobs and call also elect to pull up to 5 more jobs from the queue
7. worker reads through document/job and fills out data fields on a data entry form. there are upt 64 fields of data. there is some logic where if 1 questions answer might then open another field up. There is also some validation that needs to happ very quickly or on the fly within these fields
8. When worker is satisfied and previews a pdf form they submit to customer- can also leave notes
9. Customer is notified by email their job is ready. Customer logs in to portal- and looks at their product which is a 1 page pdf file that has data populated on it from the worker. customer can accept it then dowload, print,save or reject it and send us notes of why
That is the general workflow..
1. Faxes come in via MyFax then need to be transfereed from Myfax to system via SSL
2 System needs to be able to compute and create an email invoice to customers autmatically every month
3. System needs to create a timecard if you will for the workers
4. User interface needs to be custom not look like salesforce
5. The "document" needs to be able to be viewed in a seperate pop up window which can be moved to another monitor and blown up, to zoom, etc
6.documents need to be pdf but viewing could be SWF.
7. because customers vary with faxes an uploads when the docs or jobs come in they need to be optimized as far as file size/quality/etc
8. Need to leverage some sort of mechanism to store upload/faxed documents basically forever- using something like Amazon S3 storage
9. The document/ -workers need to be able to make tags or annotations on top of the doc which are stored in the database and clickable where it takes you to that portion of the document when clicked.
10. document and the product-pdf form needs locked when customer accepts- but need safety switch to unlock if need be
11.workers must not be able to print or save the jobs/documents to their computer- viewable only
12.Rules engine needs to be developed so that we can create rules for data entry without programming- ie This data can't be with this data
13. Secure Chat between Users
This system exists but hardly any of these requirements were met. Currently a MS SQL database with .Net programmed front end. let me know feel free to move the post if you don't think it's appropriate. Thanks
the green house is a fast growing business in the Environment Industry that needs a qualified Salesforce person to help build out our business processes in our new Salesforce environment.
The business is 5 years old so is not a start-up. We manage around 3000 properties in the UK for big clients such as Starbucks, H&M, The Body Shop and Caffe Nero. We handle over 500,000 scheduled recycling collections per annum and are quickly adding to our range of services with things like energy management and renewable infrastructures.
We have begun moving from our current CRM environment (SugarCRM) and need someone to work with us on a full-time basis to carry out the basic administration, customisations and basic development work. Any major projects we undertake would still be contracted out with the person we employ managing the project.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with a great company in a fantastic industry.
We are based in Northampton, UK
If you are interested and want to know more please do get in touch
I was wondering if somebody can help us to set up a custom button that will allow us to generate a PDF and send it as attachment by email. We have salesforce professional edition.
Please reply by email with your rate: firstname.lastname@example.org