• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I've one wf rule,and also written trigger on after insert,after update event.Now I am worrying about when this wf rule execute ,it will update status field of custom object and purpose of trigger is when any status changes of that custom object,then update the status field for another object.

Amruta

Hi All,

We created an apex:component in our managed package which consists of  Fileupload field ,submit button,cancel button . and made access type as global for component and attributes.If we test this in our managed package developer org including it in a VF page its working fine and if we test it by adding it in a VF page of managedpackage installed version its working like this: component is loading (calling constructor) and when i click upload/cancel button throwing error :
The installed managed class Cloudrop.fileuploadcomponent is not visible

can any one help me out on this!

• April 05, 2011

Hi ,

I'm working on a setup page where the user info is present like  username,password....

For all the fields im using InputField and for password i'm using Input secret . All the fields values are displayng but the Value in inputsecret is not displaying.

Can any one Suggest me how to get values in input secret from the controller.

• May 07, 2010

Hi

I've one wf rule,and also written trigger on after insert,after update event.Now I am worrying about when this wf rule execute ,it will update status field of custom object and purpose of trigger is when any status changes of that custom object,then update the status field for another object.

Amruta

Hi All,

We created an apex:component in our managed package which consists of  Fileupload field ,submit button,cancel button . and made access type as global for component and attributes.If we test this in our managed package developer org including it in a VF page its working fine and if we test it by adding it in a VF page of managedpackage installed version its working like this: component is loading (calling constructor) and when i click upload/cancel button throwing error :
The installed managed class Cloudrop.fileuploadcomponent is not visible

can any one help me out on this!

• April 05, 2011