• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How do I configure the L_Dictionary.xml file to suppress the "Confirm Delete" and "Confirm Changes" Advanced Options?

We are pushing the configurations for Connect for Lotus Notes out to users via the L_Dictionary.xml file. I would like the xml file to uncheck the boxes under Salesforce Options->Event->Advanced->Confirmation tab.

We just upgraded our entire sales organization from Notes 6.5 to Notes 8.5.  We waited until there was a version of Connect for Lotus Notes that worked with this version of notes.  Users are experiencing severe performance issues in Notes when Connect is installed - delays opening email, flickering hour glass for extended periods of time, and overall slow performance.  When the connector is uninstalled performance improves significantly, so it seems that the plug in is the cause of the issues.  

Is this a known issue?  Is there a workaround?  A setting I should check?  SF tech support suggested uninstalling Lotus Notes (yeah, that's helpful) and could offer no further assistance.   I have very unhappy end users!

hello all,

i have simple question for you all (hopefully its simple)

ive created a a small visualforce pageblocktable an added to the account pagelayout.

when it displays on the account page it shows the table but underneath the table is a block of white space

anyone know how to get rid of that? anyone else have this formatting error?