• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to stop user from entering directly https://na6.salesforce.com/001 directly in the navigation bar. I basically want to redirect that address.

I have a VF page using a standardcontroller Contact and an Extensions.

I display 2 contacts in that page using a tab 1 contact on each tab.  

When I open the page  the section header display the second tab contact even if land on my first tab . Then when I click on the tab the section header is displying the correct selected Contact.

I want to use only a custom sectionheader component which work perfectly, but I can not find how to hide the standard section header as <apex:page showheader="false"... hide also the menu bar. 

I try to insertt some Opportunity with their Opportunity Line Items.

Database.insert(OppBillingList.Values());

List<OpportunityLineItem> Olichildren = new List<OpportunityLineItem>();

for(String oppkey : OliBillingMap.keySet()){
							system.debug('oppkey :'+oppkey);	
							for(string oliMAPID :OppBillingList.keySet() ){
							system.debug('oliMAPID :'+oliMAPID);
							if(oppkey==oliMAPID )
							  {
							  system.debug('ID match : ' + oliMAPID);
							  Id parentId = OppBillingList.get(oppkey).Id;
							// grab the salesforce id, now that Opportunity has been inserted 
							  list<OpportunityLineItem> lineToAdd = new list<OpportunityLineItem>();

lineToAdd= OliBillingMap.get(oliMAPID) ;
							system.debug('lineToAdd :' + lineToAdd.size());

for(OpportunityLineItem oli : lineToAdd)
									{
									oli.OpportunityId = parentId; 

Olichildren.add(oli); 

}
								}
												}

}

insert Olichildren ;

when I execute that code in Exclipse I get the following error Message :

eclipse.buildId=M20100211-1343
java.version=1.6.0_29
java.vendor=Apple Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -keyring /Users/marcbazin/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86 -keyring /Users/marcbazin/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

Error
Tue Jan 17 01:44:06 CET 2012
An internal error occurred during: "Execute-Anonymous".

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.salesforce.ide.core.internal.utils.ForceExceptionUtils.getConnectionCauseExceptionMessage(ForceExceptionUtils.java:98)
at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.ApexService.errorExecuteAnonymousResult(ApexService.java:88)
at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.ApexService.executeAnonymous(ApexService.java:41)
at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.ApexService$$FastClassByCGLIB$$5932a7ac.invoke(<generated>)
at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:700)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.MethodBeforeAdviceInterceptor.invoke(MethodBeforeAdviceInterceptor.java:50)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:635)
at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.ApexService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$84e18137.executeAnonymous(<generated>)
at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.executeanonymous.ExecuteAnonymousController.executeExecuteAnonymous(ExecuteAnonymousController.java:28)
at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.executeanonymous.ExecuteAnonymousViewComposite$4.runInWorkspace(ExecuteAnonymousViewComposite.java:161)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

What should I do to insert the Line Items directly in the same batch ?

Hi

I try to use an inputfile component into a pageblocktable and attach the file to that specifique line ID.

the Input file can not be use in conjunction of a rerender.  

any idea of posible work around or idea? 

Salesforces.com Developer Paris-William Thiam/We are urgently looking for a salesforce.com developer who can directly assist us on a Parisian project, specialy during the critical 2 next months on Apex and visual force coding.

Duration: 3 months renewable { first phase of the project from 18-07 till 2-09}

Skills

Experience required by the client: 2 to 3 years as a pure developer.

Apex and visual force hands one experience

Language: Basic french is always a plus in Paris!

You must be available and eligible asap for this challenging position.

Feel free to send me a mail w.thiam@lawrenceharvey.com and to join me on 0044 203 327 30 72

We are currently looking for certified / experienced Force.com developer(s) with APEX and VisualForce expertise.

We are a startup company with exciting opportunities to develop innovative custom apps on the Force platform. 

Preference will be given to Australia / Melbourne-based developers, but offshore interest is also welcome.

Please reply with your resume highlighting strengths and expertise in the area.