• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In further investigation, I have traced the problem to the following:

I retrieve the information on the opportunity and its current pricebook through this query:

o = [
    Select o.Id, o.Name, o.Amount, CurrencyIsoCode,
        o.Pricebook2Id, o.PriceBook2.Name,
        (Select Id, OpportunityId, SortOrder,
         PricebookEntryId, PriceBookEntry.Product2Id,
         PriceBookEntry.Product2.Name,
         CurrencyIsoCode,
         Quantity, TotalPrice,
         UnitPrice, ListPrice, ServiceDate,
         HasRevenueSchedule, HasQuantitySchedule,
         Description, HasSchedule
         From OpportunityLineItems)
    From Opportunity o
    where id = : apexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')];

This works fine.

The problem is that I was displaying the pricebook name on a VisualForce page with an <apex:outputField>.

Apparently there is a change in Summer '13.

In Spring '13, this works:

<apex:outputText label="Current Price Book" value="{!o.Pricebook2.Name}"/>

In Summer '13, the page fails to load with the error:

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Currency ISO Code: invalid currency code: 000".

If I change the tag to an output text, i.e.:

Now there is no problem, and it works fine.

I just want to know why.

I am trying to reduce the size of my formula as it keeps giving me a compile error. How do I do this? Is it the formula syntax or the actual field size.

if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=1,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),31)),
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=2,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),28)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=3,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),31)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=4,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),30)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=5,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),31)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=6,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),30)), 
 TODAY() ))))))

I can only get up to June and I need the whole year in here.

Thank you in advance

• May 25, 2010
Hi all, we are looking for somebody to help us with code that would allow us to generate a marketing package from objects/custom fields that we have already created in APTO for Salesforce. Basically, we are in commercial real estate and would like this to be available on our 'Proposals' or pitches. For a proposal, we link/tie 'On-Market' listings and 'Sold' comparable properties (both of which are already in our database), and we would like them to then export or populate our excel template (which is also existing) including property pictures. We have achived a work-around using S-Docs, but had to mimc our template since they dont allow you to upload one. We ultimately just need to tie together the information and properties from our Proposal, to our excel proposal presentation template. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated! Thank you very much!

hello averybody.

i need someone say me how i can get the description to sobject or field from apex.

there is Schema.DescribeSObjectResult and Schema.DescribeFieldResult but they dont give a method as getDescription().

my best regard!  i hope that someone help me with that ! 

hello, we have sf.com and five9. we are having difficuly getting Five9 data into sf.com. five9 provides a one way connection to get data into five9 from sf.com but not the other way around.

they do have a connector in their admin tool, but we were told that this connector tool does not support authenticaion, so we cannot send api requests because sf requires auth then passing a token. five9 is recommending that we put middleware to recive the five9 requets and forward onto sf.com

the question is: is there anyone out there that has successfully sent data into sf.com from five9? if so, how? can we speak?

We are willing to engage a consulting partner to do so.

In further investigation, I have traced the problem to the following:

I retrieve the information on the opportunity and its current pricebook through this query:

o = [
    Select o.Id, o.Name, o.Amount, CurrencyIsoCode,
        o.Pricebook2Id, o.PriceBook2.Name,
        (Select Id, OpportunityId, SortOrder,
         PricebookEntryId, PriceBookEntry.Product2Id,
         PriceBookEntry.Product2.Name,
         CurrencyIsoCode,
         Quantity, TotalPrice,
         UnitPrice, ListPrice, ServiceDate,
         HasRevenueSchedule, HasQuantitySchedule,
         Description, HasSchedule
         From OpportunityLineItems)
    From Opportunity o
    where id = : apexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')];

This works fine.

The problem is that I was displaying the pricebook name on a VisualForce page with an <apex:outputField>.

Apparently there is a change in Summer '13.

In Spring '13, this works:

In Summer '13, the page fails to load with the error:

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Currency ISO Code: invalid currency code: 000".

If I change the tag to an output text, i.e.:

Now there is no problem, and it works fine.

I just want to know why.

I am trying to reduce the size of my formula as it keeps giving me a compile error. How do I do this? Is it the formula syntax or the actual field size.

if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=1,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),31)),
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=2,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),28)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=3,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),31)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=4,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),30)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=5,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),31)), 
if(MONTH( Date_Received__c)=6,(DATE(YEAR(Date_Received__c), MONTH(Date_Received__c),30)), 
 TODAY() ))))))

I can only get up to June and I need the whole year in here.

Thank you in advance

• May 25, 2010