• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have been a Salesforce Administrator for 4 years and have a 201 Admin certification. Please visit my webiste for services that I can perform for your company. www.salesforce-administration.net.

The following is a short summary of my current resume position description:

Configure Salesforce CRM to suit your business needs, including creation of custom profiles, custom fields, and page layouts. Creation of dashboards and advanced executive reporting. Proficient with data management tools such as dataloader and excel connector for import, export and data cleansing functionality. Create and maintain user records as well as set up of the organization-wide defaults, role hierarchy, and sharing model. Configuration of validation, workflow and approval rule processes. Build customized objects, Integration of Apps from the force.com appexchange and Marketing Campaign management. Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.

I am available for travel in the US to consult on the project as well as provide services virtually. Please contact me if interested.

Thank you,

Jami Vernon

I am consulting with a client who is manually entering leads from their website and know I can set him up with a web to lead form. The issue is that when a lead downloads a trial of their product it generates a lead and when the same client makes a purchase and activates the product it generates another lead. I was thinking I could generate two web to lead forms, however, it would still generate duplicates. In addition, there is also a product serial number that gets generated for the trial and one different one for the activation. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!!

Here is a summary of a Job Description:
As the Salesforce.com Administrator and Business Analyst, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards. I have worked with five different Salesforce Organizations for special projects, integrations and customizations.

Responsibilities:
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization

• Administer Salesforce.com appexchange applications
• Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration 
. Build custom objects and VisualForce Pages
. Experienced with Marketing Campaign management (Vertical Response/Pardot)
. Attended Dreamforce 2010
I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis. I am currently located in Orange County, California and willing to relocate to Dallas,TX. In addition, will consider contract jobs outside of USA. My current rate of pay for USA is $25 to $35 an hour. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
As the Salesforce.com Administrator and Business Analyst, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards. I have worked with five different Salesforce Organizations for special projects, integrations and customizations.

Responsibilities:
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization

• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
. Build custom objects and VisualForce Pages
. Experienced with Marketing Campaign management (Vertical Response/Pardot)
. Attended Dreamforce 2010
I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis. I am currently located in Orange County, California and willing to relocate to Dallas,TX. In addition, will consider contract jobs outside of USA. My current rate of pay for USA is $25 to $35 an hour. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon

I found this posted online and am looking for some step by step instruction on setting this up in my org:

Visual and Narrative Warnings for At-Risk Opportunities (EE+)

Will the Opportunity close? There are many indicators that suggest an Opportunity is in trouble. We've added a Warnings formula field on our Opportunity record to give us a heads up when there is a potential problem. We've added flags in addition to textual comments to make it easy to spot in a report or view. There are several warnings we look for.

First, we look for slipping Opportunities. In our business, if a close date moves out more than three times, it is a good sign that the deal was poorly qualified, is in trouble and in most cases will be lost. To measure this, we created a numeric custom field called "Times Extended". We added a workflow rule that looks for an extension of the Close Date. The rule has this condition: AND(ISCHANGED(CloseDate), CloseDate> Prior_Close_Date__c ). We then do a simple field update on the Times Extended field with this formula: Times_Extended__c + 1. The result is a field that tells us how many time the Opportunity has been pushed. We mark this one with a Yellow flag because there is nothing that can correct the slip - it is just a warning.

Opportunity Warnings

We also added a red flag for Stale Opportunities - that is Opportunities where the Close Date is prior to the current date and the Opportunity is still open. This one is Red because it is correctable. You can use custom formula fields to create a number of warnings, making it easier for reps and managers alike to stay on top of problem deals.

Thank you for your help.

-
As the Salesforce.com administrator, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards.

Responsibilities:

I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis. I am located in Orange County, California and willing to travel. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon

I have been a salesforce consultant for two years with focus on sales, operations  and marketing. I want to advance and become certified for Admin 301. I know there are expensive classes available thru salesforce, however, they are not in my area and I would prefer one on one. I am also looking for basic beginning training on visualforce and apex. I prefer have the person work with me for one full work week or five days straight.

Pay to be determined based on experience. Again, I prefer Orange County California or nearby counties. USA only based on timezone.

Thank you,

SFDBadmin

jvernon@n2omarketing.com

I have an account that has 34 different locations and products sold where 34 opportunities have been set up. I need to send one quote for all the opportunities.

Any suggestions?

As the Salesforce.com administrator, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards.

Responsibilities:

My rate is $35-$45 per hour depending on the requirements. I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis. I am located in Orange County, California and willing to travel. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
(949) 350-8594

I am have built a matrix report where the Y axis is a Product name and the X axis is a sum amount. I want to have the Y axis = sum amont and the X axis = Product Name. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you

I am looking for help on how to have a report be saved for a six month period. Meaning that if today is 8-2-2010 the report reflect the last 6 month period Feb 2 2010 to 8-2-2010. When we are at 8-30-2010 the report reflects 2-30-2010 to 8-30-2010.

Thank you

I am looking for help on achieving this scenario:

I have a field called position and it has a picklist of 6 choices of names

I have a field called chances and it has a picklist of 6 choices of numbers

I want to have the field chances change to a different number designated every time the field position changes.

Example:

When the field picklist for position changes to Named, the field for chances automatically changes to 70.

Thank you,

J

Responsibilities:

My rate is $35-$45 per hour depending on the requirements. I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis.
I am located in Orange County, California and willing to travel. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
(949) 350-8594

Help please with creating a new field in opportunities that is an auto number which is generated from existing fields adding the state, created date and first 3 letters of the opportunity name together.

Thank you in advance.

I am trying to get the formula for multiplying the probability percentage by the forecasted amount.

In addition, the formula for a value for age. Example For a project with a weighted value of $30,000 and a project duration of 4 months, the monthly loaded value would be $7,500.

I have enabled a detail report of opportuntites to be sent weekly and the report is missing sales roles. They all have user roles assigned. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

J

I am looking for help on creating a report for the ratio of pipeline to forecast at any given moment and second report based on pipeline along with the forcast ,close date and duration pipeline dollars are predicted to fall within the month.

Please advise.

Thank you,

SFadmin

I have been asked to set up meeting requests and adding them to contact and lead activities related lists. Can anyone help me to get started on this?

Thank you!

I am currently located in Orange County California and available for employment and consulting positions in a long or short term capacity. In addition, a combination of remote and onsite for Los Angeles, San Bernandino and San Diego counties is an option.

List below are some of the administrative functions I am experienced in as a Salesforce Administrator:

• Customize Salesforce to meet all business needs
  • Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity, Case, Forecast and Campaign management
  • Creation of dashboards and customization
  • Reporting for all users, including executive level
  • User set up: Roles, profiles, security and access rights
  • Import and export of data
  • Provide user training and support
  • Marketing administration: Web to lead set up; Using external mass email applications such as Vertical Response
  • Installation of packages using AppExchange
  • Manage tasks, events and public calendars

Hourly Rate is $20 to $25 based on requirements

Please contact me with any questions and thank you for your consideration.

Jami Vernon

(949) 350-8594

jamivernon@aol.com

We are a small Seattle based company and are transitioning over to Salesforce. We are looking for a consultant to be available for contact by phone and e-mail/IM to answer our how-to questions, as we create custom fields and dashboards to import our legacy CRM notes and Quickbooks data. We would like to develop a relationship with a single consultant or small tight-knit team to be able to ask questions or send custom work as the need arises. We would prefer someone in PST, so our hours coincide. Would consider others as well , as long as deadlines can be met.

I am have built a matrix report where the Y axis is a Product name and the X axis is a sum amount. I want to have the Y axis = sum amont and the X axis = Product Name. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you

I am looking for help on how to have a report be saved for a six month period. Meaning that if today is 8-2-2010 the report reflect the last 6 month period Feb 2 2010 to 8-2-2010. When we are at 8-30-2010 the report reflects 2-30-2010 to 8-30-2010.

Thank you

I am looking for help on achieving this scenario:

I have a field called position and it has a picklist of 6 choices of names

I have a field called chances and it has a picklist of 6 choices of numbers

I want to have the field chances change to a different number designated every time the field position changes.

Example:

When the field picklist for position changes to Named, the field for chances automatically changes to 70.

Thank you,

J

Responsibilities:

My rate is $35-$45 per hour depending on the requirements. I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis.
I am located in Orange County, California and willing to travel. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
(949) 350-8594

Help please with creating a new field in opportunities that is an auto number which is generated from existing fields adding the state, created date and first 3 letters of the opportunity name together.

Thank you in advance.