• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Force.com -

I've contacted Salesforce customer support to help me with this and I have since been directed here for help.

I am trying to create a new Custom Formula Field at the Account level that is a "SUM" of a custom field at the Contact level.  The custom field on the Contact level is Field Label:  Lead Score and API Name: mkto2__Lead_Score__c.  The goal of the field is to provide a SUM of the lead scores for contacts on an account.

When I go into create the formula field at the Account Level, and click on the "Insert Field" button - contact fields are not available for me to select from to build the formula.  How do I make contact fields available in this picklist?

Thanks! Heidi H. 

Hello! I have been through the validation rules training on Salesforce, and contacted Salesforce Customer Support for help with my syntax on two opportunity validation rules. They directed me here for help.  Here are the two rules I want to develop -- will you please help an provide me with the correct syntax for each?  Thanks! Heidi

1)      IF Program Type = TalentVine THEN MRR Yr1 = 5,000   (Note about rule: 5,000 should be the default value and not a locked in value. Users should be able to change)

2)      IF Stage = 2: Solution Identified OR 3: Proposal OR 4: Purchase OR Closed Won THEN Implementation Revenue PLUS MRR Yr1 (Note: logic should allow for field entered to either just be implemenation revenue, just MRR Yr1, or both have values.   The logic should all 3 of these options, and end goal it that the sum of the two must be > then 0)

Hi Force.com -

I've contacted Salesforce customer support to help me with this and I have since been directed here for help.

I am trying to create a new Custom Formula Field at the Account level that is a "SUM" of a custom field at the Contact level.  The custom field on the Contact level is Field Label:  Lead Score and API Name: mkto2__Lead_Score__c.  The goal of the field is to provide a SUM of the lead scores for contacts on an account.

When I go into create the formula field at the Account Level, and click on the "Insert Field" button - contact fields are not available for me to select from to build the formula.  How do I make contact fields available in this picklist?

Thanks! Heidi H.