• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HELP , I have refreshed a sandbox but cannot login since.  I have used the production login + the sandbox name and the same password but i can't login .

Does the login / password change when you refresh a sandbox?

Hello I have a simple controller for a visual force page and need to write the test methods , can someone help me out.

Here is the code for the controller 

public class EditOveride {

public EditOveride() {}

Id AccountId;
    public EditOveride(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
    // get id from URL
        AccountId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');  

}

public boolean displayPopup {get; set;}

public void showPopup() {
        displayPopup = true;
    }

public  PageReference closePopup() {

displayPopup = false;  

return new PageReference('/' + AccountId);
    }                     

public PageReference editPage() {      

return new PageReference('/'+AccountId+'/e?retURL=%2F'+AccountId+'&nooverride=1');                                                             
      }   

Hi , im new to salesforce and would like to be able refresh/reload  my opportunity page on which i have embedded a small visual force page ,I have tried new page reference but it puts the new page only in the section on the visualforce page , I want it to reload/refresh the whole opportunity page.

I would be very grateful if anyone has some info on how to do it.

Hi,

I have a strange issue with creating chatter group with my Apex code.

Simple code for creating CollaborationGroup works fine in development environment, but raises NinjaValidationException when installing uploaded package.

I didn't find any documentation about this exception and neither any information about what is wrong with the code.

Code:
CollaborationGroup grpRec = new CollaborationGroup();

grpRec.Name = 'New';

grpRec.CollaborationType = 'Public';

insert grpRec;

This code fails in insert statement
Exception log:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, com.ninja.common.exception.NinjaValidationException: workspaceId - This field is required: []

As you can see, it says that some field is required, but instead of required field names there is an empty list.

Can anybody advice what is wrong here, or is there any workaround for the issue?

HELP , I have refreshed a sandbox but cannot login since.  I have used the production login + the sandbox name and the same password but i can't login .

Does the login / password change when you refresh a sandbox?

Hi , im new to salesforce and would like to be able refresh/reload  my opportunity page on which i have embedded a small visual force page ,I have tried new page reference but it puts the new page only in the section on the visualforce page , I want it to reload/refresh the whole opportunity page.

I would be very grateful if anyone has some info on how to do it.

Hello everyone, just wanted to share with the community this custom component I made and give something back for the help I've received. :smileyhappy:

The purpose of the component is to enable autocomplete in lookup fields. I used the autocomplete js created by Jim Roos:
(http://www.jimroos.com/2007/05/ajax-autocomplete.html) but made some modifications to it so that it could interact with an Apex controller among some other things...

So my idea was that if you were making a VF page that had an inputfield that was related to a lookupfield you would just insert this autocomplete component to that inputfield. Something like this:

Code:
           <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.accountid}" id="accname" styleClass="cField">
<c:autocomplete ObjectName="Accounts" InputId="{!$Component.accname}" AutoCompleteId="accACid" ClassName="autocomplete300"/>
</apex:inputField>

The component has 4 parameters:

The name of the object or custom object that the inputfield relates to (new objects must be added inside the apex classes since i had some problems constructing a dynamic query).
The InputId which is used to relate the component to the input field
The id for the Component
A classname parameter that basically just defines the width of the suggestions menu.

Here's a screenshot of how it looks like in action:

Here's a link to the file containing the required files:

AutoCompleteComponent

Jonathan.

Message Edited by jonathan rico on 08-16-2008 01:55 PM

Message Edited by jonathan rico on 08-17-2008 09:04 AM
Message Edited by jonathan rico on 01-02-2010 05:01 PM