• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have been attempting to access an OwnerId's small or large photo, directly from visualforce with no success. I have also attempted to simply access the $User.SmallPhotoUrl but visualforce compile complains that the field does not exist. Yet I can see the field via schema explorer in eclipse. Every other User string field evaluates successfully. Is there a simple way without writing a controller method to URLFOR or equivalent the user's image rom a record OwnerId assigned to that user.

Thanks

• March 03, 2012

I have been attempting to use .css styling to achieve rounded corners for the active and inactive tabs for the standard apex:tabPanel. Rounded corners do appear but only on the "inner frame" of the tab header. There seems to be a hard coded light grey rectangular outer border around each of the tabs that I dont understand how to remove. There also seems to be a hard coded horizontal border between the top of the tab content frame and the bottom of each of the tabs. I have tried border: none, color and size options but they dont seem to affect this additional border. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

• February 26, 2012

I have searched for an answer to this but can seem to find a resolution. I am creating a form in a visualforce page with multiple fields in a custom object. I have created a series of outputlabel tags followed by the associated inputfield tag. The resultant HTML on visualforce works fine as long as the associated field is not marked "required".Whenever I create an inputfield reference to a field with "required" status it creates a line break preceding the field. So this results in an unwanted line break after the outputlabel and prior to the inputfield box. I have tried various combinations of outputpanel etc. but it does not seem to help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. See code snippet below.

<apex:page showheader="false" controller="FOFapplicationController" >

<body style="background-color:#ede7dd;">

<apex:form >
    <apex:pageMessages /> <!-- this is where the error messages will appear -->

<br/><br/> 
A. General Information: <br/><br/>
1. COMPANY INFORMATION<br/><br/>
  <apex:outputLabel for="app1" value="Applicant Company Name:" />
  <apex:inputField id="app1" value="{!application.Company_Name__c}" required="True" /> <br/> 
  • July 21, 2010

I have been attempting to access an OwnerId's small or large photo, directly from visualforce with no success. I have also attempted to simply access the $User.SmallPhotoUrl but visualforce compile complains that the field does not exist. Yet I can see the field via schema explorer in eclipse. Every other User string field evaluates successfully. Is there a simple way without writing a controller method to URLFOR or equivalent the user's image rom a record OwnerId assigned to that user.

Thanks

• March 03, 2012

I have been attempting to use .css styling to achieve rounded corners for the active and inactive tabs for the standard apex:tabPanel. Rounded corners do appear but only on the "inner frame" of the tab header. There seems to be a hard coded light grey rectangular outer border around each of the tabs that I dont understand how to remove. There also seems to be a hard coded horizontal border between the top of the tab content frame and the bottom of each of the tabs. I have tried border: none, color and size options but they dont seem to affect this additional border. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

• February 26, 2012

Hello All,

I need to send an uploaded document to a third party webservice. I can send text files fine. But all other file types are getting corrupted.

I have been struggling for the past 3 weeks with this problem . I ahve tried several variations like Content-Transfer-Encoding : base64 and sending the

EncodingUtil.base64Encode(blob) with no luck. Is there some thing I am missing. I need to be ableto send pdfs, images, doc files.

Please help.

Thanks

Gopi

String response; String boundary = 'AaBbCcX30'; String m_URL = 'some url'; String content = 'Content:\r\n--' + boundary + '\r\nContent-Disposition:form-data;name="' + p_fileName + '";filename="'+p_fileName+'"\r\n'; content +='Content-Type:' + p_fileContentType + ',charset=ISO-8859-1,*,utf-8\r\n'; content +='Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary\r\n\r\n'; content += p_fileBlob +'\r\n\r\n'; content += '--'+boundary+'--\r\n'; System.debug(p_fileBlob.size()+'content ' + content); Http m_http = new Http(); HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint(m_URL); req.setHeader('Content-Type','multipart/form-data;boundary='+boundary); req.setMethod('POST'); req.setBody(content); HttpResponse m_httpResp = null; m_httpResp = m_http.send(req); m_strHttpResp = m_httpResp.getBody();

• March 09, 2009