• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Individual applicants only.  No recruiters or third-parties please.

Full-time or part-time considered.

VersionOne is recruiting for a Sales Systems Analyst with at least 3-5 years experience administering SFDC. The Sales Systems Analyst will be responsible for managing, maintaining and advancing Salesforce and addressing technical issues that arise within the sales process relating to SFDC and other sales reliant systems.

For more information contact careers@versionone.com or view our website www.versionone.com/careers

This role will also provide self-initiated analytical support for our sales efforts by providing sales data and analysis to support strategic sales strategy. 

Responsibilities:

• Analyze, report on and recommend actions to automate and make the sales processes more efficient
  • Perform administration of Salesforce.com (CRM Application) and other sales dependent systems
  • Develop, maintain and improve  tracking and reporting
  • Effectively communicate analytical key customer and sales data
  • Manage imports and exports of data
  • Design management of CRM dashboards and customize CRM page layouts, fields and tabs
  • Perform periodic audits of the CRM to ensure validity of customer data
  • Train and coach sales team on CRM application
  • Document training, policy and procedures and user manuals
  • Maintain Intranet Wiki Pages for Sales department

Qualifications:

• Thorough understanding of consultative sales processes
  • Proven record to create analysis that improves business results
  • At least 3-5 years of experience administering a CRM application
  • Experience in data and systems analytics supporting a CRM system
  • High proficiency in Microsoft Excel using advanced functions
  • Technical understanding of IT infrastructure and systems a plus
  • Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
  • Excellent analytical skills and a capability to adjust to multiple tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines
  • Innovative, results-focused, team-oriented and strong work ethic
  • Effective communication and presentation skills
  • Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
  • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience

I need to to have the Product Family picklist display on the opportunity product line item.  I can't do this in a formula because I need the picklist to be available for other formulas and roll-up summary calculations.

Is this trigger difficult to build?  I can get someone to build it for me but I need a good estimate on how long it should take

Thanks in advance.

We are currently in the need of an administrator to provide coverage for maternity leave.  The position is part-time, contract and can be off-site.  You must be located in the United States, preferably in EST or CST.  You should also have experience administering a system for the Software industry.

The types of duties will be comparable to SFDC Premier Support plus Admin.

If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a proposal to:

Carolee Horner

VersionOne

carolee.horner@versionone.com

No phone calls please

Hi,

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me with a simple Custom Button.  I have built this in the past but for the life of me can't figure out the code that I started with.

Fairly straightforward...

I have an Opportunity Record Type A and an Opportunity Record Type B.

On A, I would like a button that says 'Accept Opp'.  The underlying code should simply convert it to record type B - carrying over all current data.

Will you take pity on a kind non-developer soul?

Thanks in advance!

I need to to have the Product Family picklist display on the opportunity product line item.  I can't do this in a formula because I need the picklist to be available for other formulas and roll-up summary calculations.

Is this trigger difficult to build?  I can get someone to build it for me but I need a good estimate on how long it should take

Thanks in advance.

We are currently in the need of an administrator to provide coverage for maternity leave.  The position is part-time, contract and can be off-site.  You must be located in the United States, preferably in EST or CST.  You should also have experience administering a system for the Software industry.

The types of duties will be comparable to SFDC Premier Support plus Admin.

If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a proposal to:

Carolee Horner

VersionOne

carolee.horner@versionone.com

No phone calls please

Hi,

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me with a simple Custom Button.  I have built this in the past but for the life of me can't figure out the code that I started with.

Fairly straightforward...

I have an Opportunity Record Type A and an Opportunity Record Type B.

On A, I would like a button that says 'Accept Opp'.  The underlying code should simply convert it to record type B - carrying over all current data.

Will you take pity on a kind non-developer soul?

Thanks in advance!