• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The default Task Status comes up with an undesirable value from the picklist.  How can I change that?

Thanks,

VickiT

• March 24, 2011

Hi,

I've started getting these errors today. The window pops up anytime I look at a new record and the message is different for each record.

Here's one when I looked at an Opp:

AJAX Toolkit Shell

Features: autocompletion of property names with Tab, multiline input with Shift+Enter, input history with Up/Down Values and functions: ans, print(string), props(object), blink(node), clear(), load(scriptURL), scope(object)
Using bookmarklet version of shell: commands will run in opener's context.
<html> <head><title>400 Unable to forward request due to: Read timed out</title></head> <body> <h1>400 Unable to forward request due to: Read timed out</h1> <p /><hr /> <small> </small> </body></html>
Here's another when I looked a t a Contact:
AJAX Toolkit Shell
Features: autocompletion of property names with Tab, multiline input with Shift+Enter, input history with Up/Down Values and functions: ans, print(string), props(object), blink(node), clear(), load(scriptURL), scope(object)
Using bookmarklet version of shell: commands will run in opener's contex
Thank you,
VickiT
  • February 01, 2011

Does anyone know if there is a way to have a certain Category of Solutions available only to a specific Account and their registered Users?
In conjunction, is there a way to do this using a Solutions Record Type and make it available to self-service Users from a certain company?

Thanks so much!

• January 21, 2011

I need to have a formula field that returns the number of days between Lead Creation date and Lead conversion Date.

Thanks for your help.

VickiT

• January 04, 2011

I know it cannot standardly be done, but are there any creative ideas for doing this?

Workflow?

Thank you,

VickiT

• September 13, 2010

The Description field in CAse Studies of CRM Content is hard-wired for 500 characters.  I need to increase the size to 1000 characters, but do not find a way to modify this field or even remove it from the layout and replace it with a larger custom field.  Does anyone know where to do that?

Thanks,

VickiT

• August 26, 2010

Hi,

I'm new to this posting world and need some assistance with a formula.

What I'm trying to do is fill a custom formula field with 4 possible texts: Unknown, Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 based on criteria below.

"Unknown" is if both Annual Revenue and NumberOfEmployees are blank.

"Tier 1" is if Annual REv  > $2B or Empl. > 5K

"Tier 2" is everything in between Tier 1 and 3

"Tier 3" is <$100M or <1000 Empl.

As the formula is written, Tier 3 is returning if the REv. & Empl fields are blank.

Can someone help me with the formula?

IF (AND (ISNULL(AnnualRevenue), ISNULL(NumberOfEmployees)), "Unknown",
IF (OR( AnnualRevenue>20000000000, NumberOfEmployees>5000), "Tier 1",
IF (OR( AnnualRevenue> 100000000, NumberOfEmployees> 1000), "Tier 2", "Tier 3")) )

Thanks ever so much,

VickiT

I know it cannot standardly be done, but are there any creative ideas for doing this?

Workflow?

Thank you,

VickiT

• September 13, 2010

The Description field in CAse Studies of CRM Content is hard-wired for 500 characters.  I need to increase the size to 1000 characters, but do not find a way to modify this field or even remove it from the layout and replace it with a larger custom field.  Does anyone know where to do that?

Thanks,

VickiT

• August 26, 2010
Can we add a new activity via API in Contract´s related list "Activity History"?

In a business point of view, what we want to do is :

We are developing a Java application via API that send mails when a contract finished, so we want to add a activity like "Mail sent to Customer" in the Contract´s related list "Activity History".

It is possible to do it in Java via API?

Thanks .

Best Regards.
  • January 10, 2005