• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

has anybody installed the CTI Demo adapter 4.00 and successfully got it working out of the box?

I have installed the Demo Adapter 4.00 on a windows 7 (64 bit) env. After I logon to the saleforce account, I see a "Connect CTI Adapter" on the left; however, nothing happens when I click on that (on both IE8 and Firefox 8). I was expecting that the softphone would be displayed when I click on the link. Is this a configuration issue? - do I need to modify the localhost  in the following line

<item sortOrder="5" name="reqAdapterUrl" label="CTI Adapter URL">http://localhost:11000</item>

in the DemoAdapter.xml file?

I also see the following in browser_connector.log

01/12/2012 10:17:21: BrowserHttpListener.Start: BrowserHttpListener has started listening.
01/12/2012 10:17:47: BrowserHttpListener.isValidRequest: API call failed due to urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com:API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG
Error message: API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner
StackTrace: at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at BrowserConnector.SFDCServiceReference.SforceService.getUserInfo() in C:\dev\app\clients\Salesforce_CTI\CTI-4\BrowserConnector\Web References\SFDCServiceReference\Reference.cs:line 1450
at BrowserConnector.ConnectionListener.BrowserHttpListener.isValidRequest(HttpListenerRequest request, NameValueCollection queryString) in C:\dev\app\clients\Salesforce_CTI\CTI-4\BrowserConnector\ConnectionListener\BrowserHttpListener.cs:line 267
01/12/2012 10:17:47: BrowserHttpListener.ProcessRequest: Ignore an invalid request from ::1:52369
01/12/2012 10:17:54: BrowserHttpListener.isValidRequest: API call failed due to urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com:API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

aksTech1

Hello,

I have been tasked with integrated our telephone system with Salesforce and so wondered if someone could please help guide me in how this can be achieved. 

• January 10, 2012