• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I would like to create a button in the opportunities tab that allows me to search my computer for a file and upload it to that opportunity (similar to a browse button).  We have certain files we need uploaded for every opportunity so I would like to have a field for each of these that has a label with the type of file that needs to be uploaded there and a place for the file and the custom upload button. Can anyone help?

Thanks

• July 26, 2010

I am trying to find a formula for a custom field in contacts that will take the opportunity name in the contact's opportunities related list and put it into the contact details.  (This is so I will be able to map the opportunity name field to a corresponding field in vertical response)

Thanks

• July 23, 2010

When I send out an email blast from Vertical Response, it tracks the status of each person (if they open the email, click a link, unsubscribe, etc.) and gives me a total number of each opened, clicked and so on.  I can "update statistics" into Salesforce but that only updates the individual campaign members' statuses.  I would like to get a total count of the number of people who opened, clicked, unsubscribed, etc. on the campaign page (like the "total responses" field).  Does anyone have any suggestions or a formula that would count the different statuses and give me a total in a custom field?

Thanks

• June 29, 2010

Hi,

I would like to create a button in the opportunities tab that allows me to search my computer for a file and upload it to that opportunity (similar to a browse button).  We have certain files we need uploaded for every opportunity so I would like to have a field for each of these that has a label with the type of file that needs to be uploaded there and a place for the file and the custom upload button. Can anyone help?

Thanks

• July 26, 2010

I am trying to find a formula for a custom field in contacts that will take the opportunity name in the contact's opportunities related list and put it into the contact details.  (This is so I will be able to map the opportunity name field to a corresponding field in vertical response)

Thanks

• July 23, 2010

When I send out an email blast from Vertical Response, it tracks the status of each person (if they open the email, click a link, unsubscribe, etc.) and gives me a total number of each opened, clicked and so on.  I can "update statistics" into Salesforce but that only updates the individual campaign members' statuses.  I would like to get a total count of the number of people who opened, clicked, unsubscribed, etc. on the campaign page (like the "total responses" field).  Does anyone have any suggestions or a formula that would count the different statuses and give me a total in a custom field?

Thanks

• June 29, 2010