• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

On the action plan app, I have a template with several dependent tasks.  However when the controlling task is completed the dependent task is not showing up or sending the email to the person.  This functionality was working but is no longer working.  Any suggestions?

• October 12, 2010

I have created a tabbed account page and figured out how to assigned it based on profile but I actually need it based on both the user profile and account record type because my account pages assigned to the different record types have different tabs.

I'm also very new to doing any coding and was able to get this far based on sample information I have found.

I would appreciate any help.

• August 18, 2010

I downloaded the Action plan app last week and it was working fine.  Now when I click to create a new action plan everything works fine. I click save and when I go back to the account I don't see the plan. I don't see it anywhere. It's like it is not actually saving it.

Also when I click save it takes me back to the account tab list view instead of the account page of the account I was creating the action plan for. Is there anyway to change this?

• July 12, 2010

I downloaded the Action plan app last week and it was working fine.  Now when I click to create a new action plan everything works fine. I click save and when I go back to the account I don't see the plan. I don't see it anywhere. It's like it is not actually saving it.

Also when I click save it takes me back to the account tab list view instead of the account page of the account I was creating the action plan for. Is there anyway to change this?

• July 12, 2010