• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Please submit resume to jobs@sfdcjobs.com

SFDCJobs.com works with a handful of clients who hire only top tier talent for their Salesforce.com implementations. We never compromise on quality just to get the placement and we guarantee all our placements. In addition to hiring talent with prior experience with Salesforce.com, a number of our placements also come from candidates with other backgrounds that have a strong interest in making a transition to Salesforce.com and have the potential and talent to make that transition. We look forward to working with you, providing you with the tools, training and mentorship you need and investing in your success. We are hiring in all locations and for contract and full-time opportunities.

Developer (Location Flexible)

The Developer will be responsible for designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. This role will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to implement extensions to the application through Apex and Visualforce. The skills required include at least one year of experience with two or more programming languages and proficiency with complete web application stack, both front and back-end.Desired skills:

• Bachelors Degree required; BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, or other related discipline or experience

• 2+ years of development experience with Java, Javascript/HTML/CSS/AJAX, PHP, .Net, etc.

• Proficient with complete web application stack, both front and back-end• Ability to engage effectively at both the business and technical level

• Hands-on experience with Flex, APEX, Visualforce.com, Python, or Ruby

• Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, Google or Amazon web platforms preferred

• Experience with Agile methodology preferred but not required

Technical Architect (Location flexible)

The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of salesforce.com with other systems and custom extensions to the salesforce.com product. The Technical Architect will be a subject matter expert (SME) in salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the salesforce.com API, APEX and other tools that extend the product. This role will work closely with Practice Managers, Project Managers, and/or Principal Consultants, and clients to architect technology solutions needed to support key customer business processes. Desired skills:

• Bachelors Degree required in Business, Computer Science, and Software Engineering

• 5+ years of experience managing external client projects• Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP

• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems• Experience with Enterprise Integration tools

• Extensive experience with Extract, transformation and load tools

• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, Java, C++, and/or .Net

• A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration

Data Consultant (Location Flexible)

Data Consultants serve as migration and integration team leads on projects. They are the primary individuals responsible for designing and building the one-time and ongoing data interfaces. They ensure that custom fields and objects are designed and constructed in accordance with Best-Practice data design priciples, particularly on Force.com implementations. Desired skills:

• Bachelors degree required

• 3+ years of enterprise-level data management and design

• 2+ years of CRM domain experience

• 2+ years with ETL tools such as Informatica, Cast Iron, Pervasive and others

• Solid understanding of enterprise data design and normalization

• Experience with Agile methodology preferred but not required

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone on a contract basis to customize Salesforce for my company.  Particularly we have needs in workflow rules for both New Client Acquisition as well as Sales Cycle management.  Sales force is ugly and I want a visual tech to help make it more user friendly.  Finally we need integration with our website and a handful of other online resources.

I need someone who has done this before successfully and can provide references or if the developer would like to learn on the job they can but will be hired on an internship basis only.

I need someone that knows how to ask the right questions so I end up with a good product.  If interested send me an email