• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm having a problem with reRenders.  I have a visualforce page with select lists input fields and each time a person fills in one input field or changes the option on the select list another section is supposed to appear using reRenders.  However, the next section does not appear on the page.  According to the debug log the function is firing but not showing up on the page, so I started wondering if it had to do with the jQuery fancybox library that is being used on the same page as well. Can jQuery libraries interfere with reRenders?

I'm using this javascript to collapse a pageBlocktable in Visualforce and it works great in all browsers but IE.  Does anyone know of something I could do to fix that issue.  Here is my code:

<script>

var contentArray = new Array();

var idArray = new Array();

var isCollapsed = false;

function collapse(ids){

if (isCollapsed) {

fix();

return;

}

isCollapsed = true;

idArray = ids.split(',');

for (var i = 0; i < idArray.length; i++) {

contentArray[i] = document.getElementById(idArray[i]).innerHTML;

document.getElementById(idArray[i]).innerHTML = '';

}

}

function fix(){

isCollapsed = false;

document.getElementById(idArray[i]).innerHTML = contentArray[i];

}

}

</script>

Hi,

I've set up a pageblocktable where data entered is totaled by a strng in my controller.  That data, the totals, are output

in a row below the pageblocktable so they have to be aligned separately.  I've been using in-line styles (margin: value%'s) to position these items properly even when the window is resized.  However, the alignments aren't holding cross-browser, and sometimes when longer pieces of data are entered.  HELP.

Thanks.

I've been having problems with my Force.com site and Web Forms.  I created a web to lead contact form for a website, and the white background color of the form is overriding the background color behind my menu bar (which are links set up in a table).  Anyone know how to get rid of the white background color? Or find a way to still display my styles on pages with forms?

I'm using this javascript to collapse a pageBlocktable in Visualforce and it works great in all browsers but IE.  Does anyone know of something I could do to fix that issue.  Here is my code:

<script>

var contentArray = new Array();

var idArray = new Array();

var isCollapsed = false;

function collapse(ids){

if (isCollapsed) {

fix();

return;

}

isCollapsed = true;

idArray = ids.split(',');

contentArray[i] = document.getElementById(idArray[i]).innerHTML;

document.getElementById(idArray[i]).innerHTML = '';

}

}

function fix(){

isCollapsed = false;

document.getElementById(idArray[i]).innerHTML = contentArray[i];

}

}

</script>

I've been having problems with my Force.com site and Web Forms.  I created a web to lead contact form for a website, and the white background color of the form is overriding the background color behind my menu bar (which are links set up in a table).  Anyone know how to get rid of the white background color? Or find a way to still display my styles on pages with forms?