• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The current version of chatter seems to have some typos on translations. Where can the Chatter -strings be translated? I didn't find anything related on the Translation Workbench.

I'm trying to make a simple notification for non-SF users that is triggered by creation or updating of a case. The first problem I ran into was a null object error on the following code:

trigger newCaseToCustomerService on Case (after insert, after update) {
Case myCase = trigger.new[0];
Account myAccount = myCase.Account;
User myOwner = myCase.Owner;
String CRLF = '\r\n'
String msgbody;

if(myAccount.BillingCountry == 'Denmark'){
//code here
}
}

when SF is inserting or updating the Case, why would the Account or Owner be null since they are set in the case properties? I noticed from the other messages asking help for the null object issues that a common approach was to use SOSQL query to access related objects but I don't quite get it why is that?

My second question is about the Messaging -class: Does the Apex Email Class allow setting the Priority -flag on outbound, single messages?

I'm trying to make a simple notification for non-SF users that is triggered by creation or updating of a case. The first problem I ran into was a null object error on the following code:

trigger newCaseToCustomerService on Case (after insert, after update) {
Case myCase = trigger.new[0];
Account myAccount = myCase.Account;
User myOwner = myCase.Owner;
String CRLF = '\r\n'
String msgbody;

if(myAccount.BillingCountry == 'Denmark'){
//code here
}
}

when SF is inserting or updating the Case, why would the Account or Owner be null since they are set in the case properties? I noticed from the other messages asking help for the null object issues that a common approach was to use SOSQL query to access related objects but I don't quite get it why is that?

My second question is about the Messaging -class: Does the Apex Email Class allow setting the Priority -flag on outbound, single messages?

Hi all,

I have an Apex trigger that send "N" mails, where n is the records of a custom object. If I insert more than 10 records, I receive the error "Too mail invocation: 11" .

I need to send 15 mails or more, but not necessary simultaneously ( for example sending remaining emails after 5 minutes).

Can you give me a suggestion on how can I send more than 10 emails?

Thanks in advance!