• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for a Certified Salesforce Admin with 5+ years experience that is willing to work remotely but travel to clients home office as needed.  Responsible for the global implementation, maintenance, and optimization of Salesforce.com.  Responsible for user management, configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, data management, campaign management, training, and support for AppExchange applications. This position requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field.

Email resume to tspringer@elleresources.com if interested.

Tracy Springer

Recruiter, ELLE Resources

Here is a summary of a Job Description:
As the Salesforce.com administrator, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards.

Responsibilities:
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization

• Administer Salesforce.com appexchange applications
• Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration 
My rate is $35-$45 per hour depending on the requirements. I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis.
I am located in Orange County, California and willing to travel. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
(949) 350-8594