• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Michael Hurley has added a new Case comment to your case 04111312: Calendar Component in form without any code..

Comment:
********email from customer***********
I think its a bug in salesforce....

//**********************************Just create a new VF page****************

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false"  >
<apex:form></apex:form>
</apex:page>
//*******************

You can see the calendar on page.....

I think there one draw back what we are facing currently that the Feed Tracking occupy lot of space and you can not delete the existing Feed Tracker Record from the system. If you need some space then only option is to buy it or delete some other records that can be useful. So is there any to delete the tracker records?

Hi ,

I want after seleting one List View for any object edit link of that view button URL. I want pass in VF page . Is it possible ??

Thanks!

hi

i have an customobject. i have a view created to show some records. i want to have an ability to update a field in the custom object to true for all selected records<a href="http://www.wbiura.pl"> wirtualne biuro </a>. i have a custom button created and have it included in the view layout

I am not sure how to go about doing the update using java script.  i have the behaviour as execute javascript and in onclick javascript i have

{!Appointment__c.test1__c}='true'

Test1 is the field which i want to update. check syntax give no errors but when i click the button its gives

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:

syntax error

Any ideas, i dont mind using javascript or any other means to do a mass update.

Thanks

Michael Hurley has added a new Case comment to your case 04111312: Calendar Component in form without any code..

Comment:
********email from customer***********
I think its a bug in salesforce....

//**********************************Just create a new VF page****************

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false"  >
<apex:form></apex:form>
</apex:page>
//*******************

You can see the calendar on page.....