• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Please provide the formula required to pull the data from Account: Phone and Account: Physician [custom] into the Opportunity page for that Account. 

Thank you,

Amy

May I please have the HTML code for Opportunity Products for use in an Email Template?

Background:

We send an email template to our fulfillment department from an opportunity page.  This email template instructs the department to send samples of the products listed on the opportunity page.  We have been typing these manually and I want a template to automatically pull the opportunity products into the message.  This is not a mass email, rather, an email that is sent one account/opportunity at a time.

Thank you,

Amy

May I please have the HTML code for Opportunity Products for use in an Email Template?

Background:

We send an email template to our fulfillment department from an opportunity page.  This email template instructs the department to send samples of the products listed on the opportunity page.  We have been typing these manually and I want a template to automatically pull the opportunity products into the message.  This is not a mass email, rather, an email that is sent one account/opportunity at a time.

Thank you,

Amy