• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hoping someone can advise. I have created a dependency on two picklist, the second of which,  when "yes" is selected, I would like an automatic e-mail sent to a specified e-mail address.

The way it is currently set up is that you select the values in the picklists and if you select yes, you receive an error stating, please e-mail... and i've created a button for e-mail.

Is there a way to 1) make these dependent (I think only picklists can have dependencies); or 2) execute a trigger via code to autorun?

Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Cheers! 

• August 06, 2010

Hoping someone can advise. I have created a dependency on two picklist, the second of which,  when "yes" is selected, I would like an automatic e-mail sent to a specified e-mail address.

The way it is currently set up is that you select the values in the picklists and if you select yes, you receive an error stating, please e-mail... and i've created a button for e-mail.

Is there a way to 1) make these dependent (I think only picklists can have dependencies); or 2) execute a trigger via code to autorun?

Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Cheers! 

• August 06, 2010