• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey everyone-

For some weird reason a particular field isn't showing up when I go to create a roll-up field on the account object.  Here's the background info:

I'm trying to create the roll-up field on the account object that pulls the data from the opportunity object.

The field that I'm trying to do a roll-up of is a Formula (Number) field that is essentially a score that's calculated from questions on the opportunity object.  I already have a roll up field of a seperate Formula (Number) field, so I know it's not the actual field type that's preventing the value from showing up.

I checked the field level security and the field is visible to every profile in my org.

I'm running out of ideas, does anybody have any insight? 

Thanks!

Tom

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to do an import of accounts into Salesforce but I'm coming across a problem.  Once I get to step 3 (mapping) the Mapping Dialog fields do not reflect all of the fields I have for accounts in Salesforce.  It's only displaying random fields, some standard fields aren't even showing up.  The only other system administrator has the same Locale setting (English, US) so I can't imagine that would have anything to do with the problem. 

Does anybody have any ideas??  I've done hundreds of data imports so I'm positive I'm not missing anything here.

Thanks!

-Tom

Hey everyone,

In my organization our marketing team utilizes the Campaign object a lot.  I’m trying to create a custom link that will take them to a campaign member report- but that will automatically pull in information based upon the campaign that they were in. 

https://na4.salesforce. com /00O60000002RXXb?pr0= {!Campaign.Name}

The link takes them to the report, but unfortunately it doesn’t dynamically pull the Campaign, and they have to use a lookup to select the appropriate one.   Does anybody have any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!!

-Tom

Hey guys,

I’m working on a making a change to a formula field located on our opportunity records and I’m having massive issues.  Our current formula for calculating ACV is:

IF( Contract_Duration__c >12, 12 * MRR__c , Contract_Duration__c * MRR__c )

This has worked perfectly amongst our different opportunity types (we have several) but now we are encountering issues with a new opportunity type.  The new opportunity type would need to calculate the ACV differently- it essentially would be the value of the standard “Amount” field. 

Anybody know how I can differentiate between the opp types (pretty much evaluate if the opp record type is NOT equal to the new type it would run the standard formula, and if it was than it would run the new formula)?  Thanks in advance!

-Tom

Hi everyone,

My organization currently uses a different field other than "Amount" to calculate the value of opportunities (we use ACV instead of amount).  Is it possible to use this app, but modify the code to base the funnels off of the different field that we use?

Thanks!

-Tom

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to do an import of accounts into Salesforce but I'm coming across a problem.  Once I get to step 3 (mapping) the Mapping Dialog fields do not reflect all of the fields I have for accounts in Salesforce.  It's only displaying random fields, some standard fields aren't even showing up.  The only other system administrator has the same Locale setting (English, US) so I can't imagine that would have anything to do with the problem. 

Does anybody have any ideas??  I've done hundreds of data imports so I'm positive I'm not missing anything here.

Thanks!

-Tom

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

-Tom

Hey everyone,

In my organization our marketing team utilizes the Campaign object a lot.  I’m trying to create a custom link that will take them to a campaign member report- but that will automatically pull in information based upon the campaign that they were in. 

https://na4.salesforce. com /00O60000002RXXb?pr0= {!Campaign.Name}

The link takes them to the report, but unfortunately it doesn’t dynamically pull the Campaign, and they have to use a lookup to select the appropriate one.   Does anybody have any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!!

-Tom

Hey guys,

I’m working on a making a change to a formula field located on our opportunity records and I’m having massive issues.  Our current formula for calculating ACV is:

IF( Contract_Duration__c >12, 12 * MRR__c , Contract_Duration__c * MRR__c )

This has worked perfectly amongst our different opportunity types (we have several) but now we are encountering issues with a new opportunity type.  The new opportunity type would need to calculate the ACV differently- it essentially would be the value of the standard “Amount” field. 

Anybody know how I can differentiate between the opp types (pretty much evaluate if the opp record type is NOT equal to the new type it would run the standard formula, and if it was than it would run the new formula)?  Thanks in advance!

-Tom