• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a VisualForce page with a table. My costumer wants to be able to download it as an Excel file, using Internet Explorer. I've tried using the contenttype="application/vnd.ms-excel" resource in the "page" tag, but doesn't work.

There's no way to convince my costumer to change its browser... how could I do?

• November 23, 2010

I want to change a few things:

1) One of the fields show records as links. I want to customize the URL of those links.

2) The "Action" column isn't showing any link. I need it showed (and with a custom url).

Thank you very much ;)

• October 13, 2010

"Ideas" is standard object wich has communities. Each idea belongs to one community. I wan't to know how to get the name of that community from the controller of my page.

• October 07, 2010

I have an "<apex:listViews/>" table with "Ideas" records in it. The table showed in the screen has a field named "Action" and it's supossed it has to have a link (named "edit"), but it's empty . What could I do to solve this problem?

• September 29, 2010

I need to use it in order to make a javascript function work. Here I paste the entire visualforce page (don't worry, it's small): 

<apex:page >

<apex:form id="morning">

<apex:commandButton onclick="beforeTextSave();" value="Button" reRender="msgpost"/>
    <apex:outputText id="msgpost"/>

</apex:form>

<script>
        function beforeTextSave() {
            document.getElementById('{!$component.morning.msgpost}').value = 'Hello World';
        }
    </script>

</apex:page

It's supposed when I press the button, a message ("Hello World") should appear in the screen. But for some reason I can't make it work :'(

Do you know what is wrong in my code?

Cheers.

• September 20, 2010

It is possible to make a dialgo box from an Apex class? How?

• September 10, 2010

I need an <apex:listviews> inside of an <apex:PageBlock> , but I can't  do it because, according with the error message, the <apex:listviews> can't be inside a <apex:form> tab.

Cheers!

• September 09, 2010

It is possible to generate native charts in Salesforce or I need to use an external API (i.e.: Google Charts)?

• September 02, 2010

I want to make a page with content that could be show as a Powerpoint presentation... is it possible?

• August 26, 2010

"Ideas" is standard object wich has communities. Each idea belongs to one community. I wan't to know how to get the name of that community from the controller of my page.

• October 07, 2010

I have an "<apex:listViews/>" table with "Ideas" records in it. The table showed in the screen has a field named "Action" and it's supossed it has to have a link (named "edit"), but it's empty . What could I do to solve this problem?

• September 29, 2010

I need to use it in order to make a javascript function work. Here I paste the entire visualforce page (don't worry, it's small): 

<apex:page >

<apex:form id="morning">

<apex:commandButton onclick="beforeTextSave();" value="Button" reRender="msgpost"/>
    <apex:outputText id="msgpost"/>

</apex:form>

<script>
        function beforeTextSave() {
            document.getElementById('{!$component.morning.msgpost}').value = 'Hello World';
        }
    </script>

</apex:page

It's supposed when I press the button, a message ("Hello World") should appear in the screen. But for some reason I can't make it work :'(

Do you know what is wrong in my code?

Cheers.

• September 20, 2010

I need an <apex:listviews> inside of an <apex:PageBlock> , but I can't  do it because, according with the error message, the <apex:listviews> can't be inside a <apex:form> tab.

Cheers!

• September 09, 2010

It is possible to generate native charts in Salesforce or I need to use an external API (i.e.: Google Charts)?

• September 02, 2010

I want to make a page with content that could be show as a Powerpoint presentation... is it possible?

• August 26, 2010