• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
FIND 'exporting from wireframe model' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Issue__c(Id, Name, Issue_Type__c, Description__c, CreatedDate, Status__c )
retrieves 2 results when it should retrieve 3.  All other searches for the missing record also come up empty.   Is there anything that could make a record sosl unsearchable?

currently doing:

(visualforce)

<apex:commandLink action="{!search}"value="Search & Link Issue"target="_top"styleClass="btn"/>

(apex)

public PageReference search()

{

PageReference newPage = Page.issueLinkToCase;

newPage.getParameters().put(

'id',myCase.id);

newPage.getParameters().put(

'searchText',searchText);

return newPage;

}

When it is clicked, it goes to classic view.  I'd prefer it to take note if the console is being used.  If it is, open it in a tab.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm trying to insert OpportuniyLineItems, and I keep getting this error: Field Integrity Exception.  I think it has to do with quotesync, but I don't know how.  We have it on for two custom fields on the lineitems.  I've tried inserting in apex and in the dataloader, both with the same error.  I've tried inserting with just the basics: pricebookid, opportunityid and quantity and still the same error.  I'm at a complete loss.  When I insert with the dataloader, the debug logs are clean.  When I insert with apex, the debug logs say "internal salesforce error".

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

Steps to reproduce:

1.  Customer Portal User asks a question in Chatter Answers

2.  Customer Support finds the question in their question tab in salesforce, and escalates to case

3.  Customer Support posts private reply to question in salesforce.

4.  Customer Portal User gets an email saying there is a new reply and should go to Chatter Answers, link is provided.

5.  Once the link is clicked, it takes them to Chatter Answers and their question, but no private reply is seen and yes they are still signed in.

Additionally, Customer Support can see their reply in the Questions tab of salesforce.

I have chatter answers mostly working on my force.com site, but when I click a knowledge article, it simply brings up a bolded version of the title and none of the article's content.  Any suggestions?

I have chatter answers mostly working on my force.com site, but when I click a knowledge article, it simply brings up a bolded version of the title and none of the article's content.  Any suggestions?

Hello Everyone,

I hope you can help me on this..Im working with singleEmail to send an email to a particular sales representative on every territory. but every time I invoked my trigger via update of my objects, it returns an exception. The error is: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_ID_FIELD, WhatId is not available for sending emails to UserIds.\.: Trigger.Notify_Rep_Trigger: line 90, column 21

my code is written below:

Account territory = [select Territory_Name__c from Account where Id =:data.Account_ID__c];

if(territory.Territory_Name__c != null)
            {

List<string> splitID = territory.Territory_Name__c.split(';', -1);
                Set<string> tID = new Set<string>();
                tID.clear();

List<Territory> territoryId = [Select id From Territory where name in :splitID];

List<UserTerritory> usersId = [Select UserId From UserTerritory where territoryid in :territoryId];

for(integer x=0; x < usersId.size(); x++)
                {
                        tID.add(usersId[x].UserId);
                }

List<User> emailAdd = [select Id, email from User where Id in :tID];

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
                List <String> Addresses = new List<String>();

for(integer i=0; i < emailAdd.size(); i++)
                {
                    //String[] toAddresses = new String[] {emailAdd[i].email};

//mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
                    mail.setCcAddresses(ccAddresses);

mail.setBccSender(true);
                    mail.setUseSignature(false);
                    mail.setSaveAsActivity(false);

String toTargetObjects = (string)emailAdd[i].Id;

system.debug('target object deb:'+toTargetObjects);
                    system.debug('data id deb:'+data.Id);

mail.setTargetObjectId(toTargetObjects);
                    mail.setWhatId(toTargetObjects);

mail.setTemplateId(templateId);

Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });
                }
            }
        }

any suggestion? I would really appreciate it if you can help me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Wilson

Message Edited by wilson34 on 11-21-2008 01:50 AM

Message Edited by wilson34 on 11-21-2008 01:51 AM

Message Edited by wilson34 on 11-21-2008 01:51 AM

Message Edited by wilson34 on 11-21-2008 01:53 AM