• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible somehow to set the background colour of a standard salesforce field.

My requirement is like this: I have a number field. On the basis of the count, I want to give a background colour to te field. For example if it is less than 30, than red, 30-45 than yellow, more than 45 than green.

I am trying to create a custom report type for leads. I need to add some custom user fields in the report type, for filtering options.

The issue is, when I click on "add fields related via lookup" and select "Lead Owner", it gives me an option to select only a few Standard User fields. Lead owner custom fields are not available as an option to be added in the report type.

Can someone help me. It is quite urgent. Is there something I am missing.

• February 24, 2011

I am trying to create a custom report type for leads. I need to add some custom user fields in the report type, for filtering options.

The issue is, when I click on "add fields related via lookup" and select "Lead Owner", it gives me an option to select only a few Standard User fields. Lead owner custom fields are not available as an option to be added in the report type.

Can someone help me. It is quite urgent. Is there something I am missing.

• February 24, 2011