• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone on this board.

I have a problem with Customer Portal. I have used custom header HTML (let's call it cheader.html from now on)  to change the look and feel of the website (I have overwritten CSS classes etc). Everything worked ok but I had to implement a custom JS to recreate top navigation as a dropdown. I have JS and I have included it to cheader.html. It works fine on almost all of the pages which I made public to Customer Portal and Sites (I'm using Sites for registration, login and custom url). The only pages where my JS is being commented out are Workspaces and Content. Is there any workaround of this?

I tried a different approach, since I am using Sites. My customer portal is using as a site template VF page SiteTemplate. I've tried to include JS to SiteTemplate trough (the JS was added to Static Resources):

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.PortalMenu}" />

and I thought that by doing so, the JS will be displayed on all of the Pages within my customer portal, but it doesn't.

My biggest question is, is it possible to include JS to Customer Portal that would be included in <HEAD></HEAD> section on every site, not just my custom made VF sites where I can include it with the code, on every site like Ideas, Workspaces, Accounts, Contacts and any other predefined SF pages, which I don't have the access to the VF code.

Thank you very much for your help and I hope that this is as clear as possible for you.

I would be really grateful for any help.

Kind regards

Hubert

Hi folks,

I need to upload notes for accounts and Contracts. I do not want to upload manually. Can you please advice?

Regards
Umesh