• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a custom field on the Opportunity object that contains a lookup field.  If I go to an Opportunity record, and edit it, the lookup filter for that field works correctly (this list of selections is filtered).

However, I have a Visualforce page with an apex:inputField associated with this field and the filter is not being applied.  I'm using a standard Opportunity controller.

The input field looks something like this:

<apex:inputField id="customField" value="{!Opportunity.MyCustomField__c}" required="true"/>

When I click on the lookup icon next to the input field, the list of results shows more than what is supposed to based on the filter in the field settings.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to put an apex:selectList inside the header facet of a pageBlock and it doesn't appear to work.  Is this something I should be able to do?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a custom field on the Opportunity object that contains a lookup field.  If I go to an Opportunity record, and edit it, the lookup filter for that field works correctly (this list of selections is filtered).

However, I have a Visualforce page with an apex:inputField associated with this field and the filter is not being applied.  I'm using a standard Opportunity controller.

The input field looks something like this:

<apex:inputField id="customField" value="{!Opportunity.MyCustomField__c}" required="true"/>

When I click on the lookup icon next to the input field, the list of results shows more than what is supposed to based on the filter in the field settings.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to put an apex:selectList inside the header facet of a pageBlock and it doesn't appear to work.  Is this something I should be able to do?

Thanks.