• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I'm working on java application which use sales force web service to update transaction.

I generated the java class files from wsdl file by using wsdl2java. I can create salesforce web service stub

and can connect to salesforce webservice from my own environment. But in my customer side, there is proxy setting and I got timeout error when I login to salesforce UAT. I tried to generated java class by using wsdl2java with proxy option. Unfortunately it didn't work. Is it not stratigh forward like that? Is there a way to implement? Can anynone help me?

With thks,

cn

• October 07, 2010

Hi,

This may be a stupid question, but I'm having a hard time doing anything with the files generated by Axis2.

I made sure to use the xmlbeans databinding option when I generated them.

I ended up with a folder that had 2 subfolders (resources and src) and a build.xml file. Do I just place all of these in the project root? I've tried this and Eclipse freaks out and throws a bunch of errors, saying all of the class names are invalid, etc (even after cleaning the project).

I've also tried just placing the folders within src into the project src and that fails as well.

There is no mention of the specifics of this in documentation.

Thanks