• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to invoke a btach process from a VF page controller. The results are to be displayed to the user for the further processing. I did try out calling it the normal way as :

ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(new BatchableClass(query));

It is not working. Any pointers will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

I want to compare email ids from a single list.

Basically, I am aiming to find duplicate email ids from a list. So I am running 2 for loops on a single list and trying to compare the email fields using the loop variables.

P.S. The email is an Email field type and not a string. Please reply asap. Thanks in advance.

I want to invoke a btach process from a VF page controller. The results are to be displayed to the user for the further processing. I did try out calling it the normal way as :

ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(new BatchableClass(query));

It is not working. Any pointers will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

hi i am trying to write an batch apex class which conducts a check between two objects. Basically i have two objects

object1 and object2. object2 is a replica of object1.  So what are all the records exists in object1 should also exist in object2.

So i want to write a batch apex class and schedule it to run everynight to check the the both objects and make sure both are in sync.

If a record exists in object1 and not in object2 it should generate an error . All these errors should be displayed in a form of error log and displayed at the final result. So the output should be an error report.

Did anybody faced same scenario and worked on it,can u share the code or give an suggestion how to go ahead with this.

cheers,

naga

• October 13, 2010

I want to compare email ids from a single list.

Basically, I am aiming to find duplicate email ids from a list. So I am running 2 for loops on a single list and trying to compare the email fields using the loop variables.

P.S. The email is an Email field type and not a string. Please reply asap. Thanks in advance.