• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a nested visualforce component i.e. apex:component inside another apex:component. The parent component is included inside visualforce page.

It renders the HTML but Javascript is not working.

Please suggest. Is there any way to make Javascript work? Or is it not a proper way to include component inside another component?
Hi,

Functionality:
When user clicks Upload' button, it should upload the CSV file containing IDs, fetch data based on the uploaded IDs, populate the data in Excel sheet and download the Excel sheet.  

I've managed to upload CSV file, read content from CSV file, make web-service call to fetch data.

I'm not able to populate and download the Excel sheet in the same event.

Please help.
I've created a nested visualforce component i.e. apex:component inside another apex:component. The parent component is included inside visualforce page.

It renders the HTML but Javascript is not working.

Please suggest. Is there any way to make Javascript work? Or is it not a proper way to include component inside another component?

Hi,

Does anybody have an example of how to do that? I mean, the problem is that it seems "Oracle SOA Suite" doesn't allow to process the WSDL of external webservices by its file, only by giving a valid URL address where the webservice is located.

For example: www.mycompany.com/service.asp?wsdl   or  www.mycompany.com/service/process.wsdl

The problem with Salesforce is that the generated WSDLis not public from an URL address.

Please, help in this case.

Regards,

Wilmer

• January 26, 2010