• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All- 

I have a visualforce page with images that I need to render as a PDF. The images come from a formula field and display fine if I remove renderAs="pdf". However when I put it back, the PDF shows broken images. The VF page code is below. Note that the image field is actually a formula field that creates the entire html img element with src.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" recordSetVar="SelectedOpportunities"> 
    <apex:variable var="number" value="{!0}"/> 
    <apex:repeat value="{!selected}" var="SelectedOpportunity">
     <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,8)==0}"><p align="center" style="{!IF(number!=0,'page-break-before: always;','')}"></p></apex:outputText>
    <apex:variable var="number" value="{!number + 1}"/> 
    <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,2)==1}"><div style="width:350px; float:left; border:1px solid black">
<table><tr><td width="200px" height="200px"><apex:outputtext value="{!SelectedOpportunity.Student_Image__c}" escape="false" /></td>
    <td width="150px" height="200px"><span style="font-weight: bold"> {!SelectedOpportunity.Full_Name__c} </span> <br /> 
    {!SelectedOpportunity.City__c}, {!SelectedOpportunity.State__c}  {!SelectedOpportunity.Country__c}<br />
    {!SelectedOpportunity.Voyage_Code__c}</td></tr></table></div></apex:outputText>
    <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,2)==0}"><div style="width:350px; float:right; border:1px solid black">
<table><tr><td width="200px" height="200px"><apex:outputText value="{!SelectedOpportunity.Student_Image__c}" escape="false"/></td>
     <td width="150px" height="200px"><span style="font-weight: bold"> {!SelectedOpportunity.Full_Name__c} </span> <br /> 
    {!SelectedOpportunity.City__c},{!SelectedOpportunity.State__c}  {!SelectedOpportunity.Country__c}<br />
</apex:repeat>
</apex:page>

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I've disabled the security checking for remote sites and that does not work either.

Hi all-

Recently we started getting errors in our Apex callouts. We isolated this to an upgrade on our hosting provider which limits the connections to 2048 bit keypairs instead of the older 1024. Does anyone know if salesforce plans to upgrade java to support this higher strength?

• February 20, 2015

So I have created a custom formula field that displays a series of fields in a text box for us to copy and past into an email for quicker use.

Our problem is that one of the fields I have inserted is an email field and for whatever reason the hyperlink has extended and bled into the next inserted field which is a simple text field.

Example...

Student Name: John Doe
Student Email: John@yahoo.com
Parent
Name: Jane Doe
State: NC
Home Phone: 111-111-1111
Parent Email: Jane@yahoo.com

Here is my formula....

("Student Name: "+ Name )+
BR() + ("Student Email: " + Student__r.Email)+
BR() +( "Parent Name: " +  Parent_Name__c )+
BR() + ("State: " + State__c) +
BR() +("Home Phone: " +Home_Phone__c )+
BR() +( "Parent Email: " + Parent_Email__c)

As you can see I've tried to bracket each line to stop this but nothing seems to work.

PLEASE HELP

• October 18, 2010
Hi All- 

I have a visualforce page with images that I need to render as a PDF. The images come from a formula field and display fine if I remove renderAs="pdf". However when I put it back, the PDF shows broken images. The VF page code is below. Note that the image field is actually a formula field that creates the entire html img element with src.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" recordSetVar="SelectedOpportunities"> 
    <apex:variable var="number" value="{!0}"/> 
    <apex:repeat value="{!selected}" var="SelectedOpportunity">
     <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,8)==0}"><p align="center" style="{!IF(number!=0,'page-break-before: always;','')}"></p></apex:outputText>
    <apex:variable var="number" value="{!number + 1}"/> 
    <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,2)==1}"><div style="width:350px; float:left; border:1px solid black">
<table><tr><td width="200px" height="200px"><apex:outputtext value="{!SelectedOpportunity.Student_Image__c}" escape="false" /></td>
    {!SelectedOpportunity.City__c}, {!SelectedOpportunity.State__c}  {!SelectedOpportunity.Country__c}<br />
    <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,2)==0}"><div style="width:350px; float:right; border:1px solid black">
<table><tr><td width="200px" height="200px"><apex:outputText value="{!SelectedOpportunity.Student_Image__c}" escape="false"/></td>
    {!SelectedOpportunity.City__c},{!SelectedOpportunity.State__c}  {!SelectedOpportunity.Country__c}<br />
</apex:repeat>
</apex:page>

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I've disabled the security checking for remote sites and that does not work either.

Hi,

I am trying to get access token from Go Instant . But when I did this,It gives me following error

System.CalloutException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

I asked  this with Go Instatnt people and they gave me following answer;

It sounds like your SSL Library doesn't support 2048-bit DH parameters. Take a look at the BouncyCastle SSL Library as an alternative to what you're using. https://www.bouncycastle.org/l... If you continue to have problems after changing to BouncyCastle, please email us at support at goinstant.com so we can do a more in-depth debug of your problems.

I dont know how can I know about the ssl liabrary of salesforce and how to check what features are available with this liabrary.

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks

So I have created a custom formula field that displays a series of fields in a text box for us to copy and past into an email for quicker use.

Our problem is that one of the fields I have inserted is an email field and for whatever reason the hyperlink has extended and bled into the next inserted field which is a simple text field.

Example...

Student Name: John Doe
Student Email: John@yahoo.com
Parent
Name: Jane Doe
State: NC
Home Phone: 111-111-1111
Parent Email: Jane@yahoo.com

Here is my formula....

("Student Name: "+ Name )+
BR() + ("Student Email: " + Student__r.Email)+
BR() +( "Parent Name: " +  Parent_Name__c )+
BR() + ("State: " + State__c) +
BR() +("Home Phone: " +Home_Phone__c )+
BR() +( "Parent Email: " + Parent_Email__c)

As you can see I've tried to bracket each line to stop this but nothing seems to work.

PLEASE HELP

• October 18, 2010