• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a trigger which I can call after and before insert. I needs to warn or show a message to a user if record inserted fulfills the set of conditions.(I dont want to use addError). How can it be achieved? could not find reference as to how to show custom visual force page, thru pop or redirection(which ever works) .

I have custom object having look up on lead, the column is Lead__c. I use javascript(ajax) to fetch the record "Select Lead__c From DSLeadDuplicate__c", similar logic for account and contact work with out any error.

The error message I get is

An error has occurred: {faultcode:'sf:INVALID_FIELD', faultstring:'INVALID_FIELD: Select Lead__c From DSLeadDuplicate__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:8 No such column 'Lead__c' on entity 'DSLeadDuplicate__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.', detail:{InvalidFieldFault:{exceptionCode:'INVALID_FIELD', exceptionMessage:' Select Lead__c From DSLeadDuplicate__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:8 No such column 'Lead__c' on entity 'DSLeadDuplicate__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.', row:'1', column:'8', }, }, }

Any help is appreciated