• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've seen a recommended practice of creating a dynamic SObject by running a query that returns 0 objects like sObject[] objects = [SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE ID=NULL];

Is there another method of creating a concrete sObject list so it can be used in DML that does not involve querying? 

For example the FeedPost object is no queriable so this method cannot be used. I cannot create individual object feed lists either since i will be creating many different objects posts (at least 5) and this will cause me to go over the governor limits

I've noticed that calling an actionFunction method a second time before the first call has returned will not work. It appears that each actionFunction call must complete before it can be called again.

Is this correct? If so is there any hack around this? thanks

• November 22, 2010

Lets say i have a managed package that is covered at 75% + but a customer has validation rules that are causing unit test failures and dropping the coverage to below 75%

Does the classes from the Managed Package bring down the overall coverage of the org? 

So in order to push from Sandbox to Production or the customer putting in there own Code would they be required to now make up the different in code coverage since your package is brining it down below 75%?

• November 05, 2010

I've noticed that calling an actionFunction method a second time before the first call has returned will not work. It appears that each actionFunction call must complete before it can be called again.

Is this correct? If so is there any hack around this? thanks

• November 22, 2010

I've seen a recommended practice of creating a dynamic SObject by running a query that returns 0 objects like sObject[] objects = [SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE ID=NULL];

Is there another method of creating a concrete sObject list so it can be used in DML that does not involve querying? 

For example the FeedPost object is no queriable so this method cannot be used. I cannot create individual object feed lists either since i will be creating many different objects posts (at least 5) and this will cause me to go over the governor limits