• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I am new to formula writing and am at the end of my teather  and embarrassed about it too as I think this ought to be very simple.

I have 2 Picklists; "Picklist 1_c" and "Picklist2_c" . The values withing the picklists are the same.

I need an email to be sent to User X if a record is created or edited and the value of Picklist1_c is equal to the value of Picklist2_c.

I have tried to use the IF function snad the ISPICKVAL but I dont seem to be winning.  I have been trying for 2 days and am losing the will to live - someone take pity on me.. pleeeease ??

Hi there,

I am new to formula writing and am at the end of my teather  and embarrassed about it too as I think this ought to be very simple.

I have 2 Picklists; "Picklist 1_c" and "Picklist2_c" . The values withing the picklists are the same.

I need an email to be sent to User X if a record is created or edited and the value of Picklist1_c is equal to the value of Picklist2_c.

I have tried to use the IF function snad the ISPICKVAL but I dont seem to be winning.  I have been trying for 2 days and am losing the will to live - someone take pity on me.. pleeeease ??

I have  two picklist fiels which have 4 vales each (PickList1, Picklist2). I have a custom text field lets call it Entry__c which would be populated with some value from picklist 1 or 2.

I have another custom field lets call it Result__c which has to be populated based on the Entry__c field. If the Entry__c field has value from Picklist1 the result__c field should be "Success" or if it has values from PicklistValue2  the result__c field should be "Failure" else blank,