Synaptic Advisory Partners is looking for a Senior Salesforce.com Consultant to work on multiple projects. The Senior Salesforce.com Consultant plays a critical role in our success. The Consultant must be highly motivated self-starters who effectively manage implementation, organization, configuration, problem resolution, and training needs. This position requires the ability to make technology easily understandable for end users and to showcase the potential power and value of our solution with very customer centric, supportive and comprehensive communication skills. The Senior Salesforce. com Consultant requires the ability to quickly understand client business structures and needs as well as the ability to articulate and demonstrate what is required for a successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Salesforce.com certification is desirable, but not required
- 3 to 5 years progressive technical experience, preferably in consulting with at least 2 years experience using CRM technologies
- In depth experience with SaaS solutions, preferably with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce.com customization (i.e. APIs, Apex and VisualForce) and custom development of the Force.com platform
- Experience working with or guiding off site teams
- Must be committed to self improvement and skill development
- Must be able to adapt to dynamic work environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Travel may be required
- Facilitate meetings with a Customer’s project, technical and functional teams to gather requirements, prioritize objectives, brainstorm alternative solutions and drive decision making
- Translate and map business objectives and functional requirements into technical CRM solutions
- Hands on design and build of technical solutions leveraging Salesforce.com and other SaaS based CRM applications including configuration of fields, page layouts, workflow, reports, templates, s-controls and Apex as needed to meet design specifications
- Train users on Salesforce.com functionality and Customer business processes
Please email resumes to Careers@SynapticAP.com. No recruiters please.
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization
• Administer Salesforce.com appexchange applications
• Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration
A small to medium size company with 55 employees in a really cool business sector is looking for a long term consultant to help guide us through the Salesforce and IT maze. The consultant will work a prenegotiated number of hours per month providing:
1) IT Vision and Strategy (This part is really important).
2) Direction and QC to an inexperienced Salesforce developer employed here. This will mean you won't have to do all the programming grunt work.
3) Vendor selection and oversight of a server maintenance vendor (we can't do everything in the cloud - at least we don't think so...).
4) Employee training and communication, both of new features to existing employees, and existing features to new employees.
We are looking for someone with a talent for understanding business processes, not just software. We are looking for someone who can articulate and communicate, not just mumble technical jargon. We are looking for someone who is willing to teach and share their expertise, not just create black boxes.
We are a growing company that sells information, not products. We have three offices in the US but our preference is for the consultant to be based in Southern California. Again, we are not looking for a short term relationship but someone who will guide us over the long term. If this is of interest to you please reply here with your contact details and we will get in touch. No recruiters please.