• Developer
  • Learnsmarter

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've been having a look through the SOAP API docs, but can't find any way to query customer portals. Am I missing the object or is this impossible?

We are trying to create trial organizations via the SignupRequest API. The documentation on this seems to be lacking hugely.

We have created a SignupRequest record without any error codes... the status is set to "New". What is meant to happen from this point? Nothing seems to be happening.

We are running this in a sandbox organization. Could this affect the outcome?

After adding a new remote site setting into managed release package, even simples one like https://www.test.com, upload the package, try to install the upgrade package into other org, the screen gets stuck while clicking "Continue" button, doesn't go next step as usual.

There is a javascript error in console:
ReferenceError Can't find variable: onLoadSelector

However, there are two remote site settings we added couple months before, they are not affecting package installation.

Thanks!
I've been having a look through the SOAP API docs, but can't find any way to query customer portals. Am I missing the object or is this impossible?

I'm running a test class that invokes three batchable classes via three test methods.  The test methods include startTest and stopTest methods.  I'm getting 0% on all three modules.

In the Dev Console on the Tests tab on the bottom, it lists the test runs and says it ran three tests with server value.  In the outer folder for the test run, the test is listed as "Test @Invalid Date".  Maybe that has something to do with it.  I've tried running the test by going to the page for it and using the Run Test button and also tried running the test from the Dev Console.  I always get the same thing.  And the classes the Test class calls continue to hae 0% coverage and don't show up in the Overall Code Coverage list.

Any idea?

We are trying to create trial organizations via the SignupRequest API. The documentation on this seems to be lacking hugely.

We have created a SignupRequest record without any error codes... the status is set to "New". What is meant to happen from this point? Nothing seems to be happening.

We are running this in a sandbox organization. Could this affect the outcome?

Hi

I have created two custom profiles A and B with some custom layouts assigned to them. When i built the managed package from dev org , I have shipped these profiles in the package. But I faced a problem while installing the managed package. Even when I had selected the third option of security settings and set access to one of the custom profile C(Profile created on destination org) to Profile A (shipped in package). It didnt get apply and I need to configure everything again. am I missing something here ?

Thanks in advance..

Sunny