• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

*** Third parties / agencies / recruiters / consulting firms need not apply. ***

We are searching for US-based data integration consultants and consultants for hire to help our US client integrate their CRM data with other databases.

We have an immediate opportunity for a consultant who has direct knowledge of a data integration platform (e.g. Informatica, Pervasive, CastIron, etc.) and who understands real-time integration using webservices with Salesforce CRM.

Please send your resume to recruiting@thinkreid.com to be considered for this opportunity and to be scheduled for an immediate phone screen. 

More details on the position can be found by reviewing this job posting.

We are searching for US-based data integration consultants and consultants for hire to help our US client integrate their CRM data with other databases.

We have an immediate opportunity for a consultant who has direct knowledge of a data integration platform (e.g. Informatica, Pervasive, CastIron, etc.) and who understands real-time integration using webservices with Salesforce CRM.

Please send your resume to recruiting@thinkreid.com to be considered for this opportunity and to be scheduled for an immediate phone screen. 

More details on the position can be found by reviewing this job posting.

*** Third parties / agencies / recruiters / consulting firms need not apply. ***

Reid & Associates, LLC is looking to hire exceptional employees or consultants into following positions:

To learn more about Reid & Associates, LLC, please visit: http://www.thinkreid.com/home/careers

NOTE: All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.

Reid & Associates, LLC is looking to hire exceptional employees or consultants into following positions:

To learn more about Reid & Associates, LLC, please visit: http://www.thinkreid.com/home/careers

NOTE: All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.

Reid & Associates, LLC,  a strategic technology consulting firm is in need of an full-time consultant to be located on-site in the north suburbs of Chicago.

Our client is looking to hire a Salesforce.com consultant to replace their data loader tool called Dataflux and  install the SAP Data Quality module. They are looking for this senior developer / architect to design the workflow for this entire process. Force.com Development Certification Preferred.

Requirements:
  • SAP data quality module
  • Web services
  • Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, and Development experience
  • Visual Force, Apex
  • Senior level force.com Developer with 8-10 years of overall development experience.
  • Duration: 4+ months

Rate: $60-70

Location: ***Chicago-based candidates only -OR- candidates willing to relocate to Chicago***

Qualified and interested candidates should email us at recruiting@thinkreid.com to learn more and submit your resume for consideration.

I need to identify how long specific users are logged into salesforce.com for. Currently, I just can see date/time stamps of when they modify records and when the login, but not time spent while logged in. This information is important to my business. How can his be done?

I'm attempting to install a package into a sandbox org and I'm getting this weird error:

Problem: No clean data columns available for custom fields.

Component: (PCKG__MyObject__c.Custom_Field__c)

Details: No clean data columns available for custom fields.

I tried blanking out all the Custom_Field__c fields but that didn't help. Any ideas what's going on now?! Thanks.

Reid & Associates, LLC is looking to hire exceptional employees or consultants into following positions:

To learn more about Reid & Associates, LLC, please visit: http://www.thinkreid.com/home/careers

NOTE: All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.