• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi:

I am using BulkAPI to load csv data into account object, Account Name, Account Site, Type, Industry fields are getting loaded fine, but I am not being able to load Billing Address field.

The data type of the Billing Address field is Address, in the UI a small pop up screen has individual address fields like Billing Street, Billing State etc.

How can I load Billing Address data from csv to the individual fields?

Regards,

Arup

I can upload encoded image data using v19 of the API.  Any idea what the change is that I am missing?  I get the following error: 

Invalid data specified, the provided data does not seem to be a valid image: [B@574b1c

and

INVALID_DATA_URI

Again, if I use v20/21 I get the error, if I use v19 then all goes well and I see my image.

Thanks

Hi,

I have successfully completed most of the steps in the REST API tutorial page given in:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_REST_API

I got the link that says "Click here to retrieve contacts from salesforce via REST/Oauth" but when I click on it, the page gives me 404 error.

What could be the issue?

Hi:

I am using BulkAPI to load csv data into account object, Account Name, Account Site, Type, Industry fields are getting loaded fine, but I am not being able to load Billing Address field.

The data type of the Billing Address field is Address, in the UI a small pop up screen has individual address fields like Billing Street, Billing State etc.

How can I load Billing Address data from csv to the individual fields?

Regards,

Arup

I can upload encoded image data using v19 of the API.  Any idea what the change is that I am missing?  I get the following error: 

Invalid data specified, the provided data does not seem to be a valid image: [B@574b1c

and

INVALID_DATA_URI

Again, if I use v20/21 I get the error, if I use v19 then all goes well and I see my image.

Thanks