As part of the sales and marketing team, this position is responsible for teaming with cross-functional business units (including customer service, sales and marketing, implementation, and development) to understand their needs and implement Salesforce.com functionality. This role is technical and functional including some customization of Salesforce, managing data loads, reviewing data quality, and providing support on new features and functionality. A task oriented Business Analyst with Salesforce.com administration experience would be ideal. The candidate will need excellent communication and time management skills and the ability to learn new concepts and implement them quickly.
• Manage and administer Salesforce.com for 20 + users.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify Salesforce.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Conduct effective internal Stakeholder meetings; publish minutes, and track issues and actions to resolution
• Seek out ways Mamapedia can utilize SF.com to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations
• Administrative proficiency in:
o user management
o external and third-party tools e.g., Salesforce Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader
o report and dashboard development
o data management including scrubbing and input
o custom objects
• Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
• Audit and maintain user access, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Manage mass imports and exports of data
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (or Developer)
• 2-3 years of hands-on experience administering and developing SFDC
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Quote Management, etc.)
• Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
• Experience defining business solutions leveraging Salesforce.com
• Familiarity with the Developer toolkits
Mamapedia is a well funded and rapidly growing start up in SF. Competitve Compensation., Benefits and Stock Options. email@example.com 650.283.1123
If you or someone you know needs a Salesforce Administrator for project work or an implementation, I am currently seeking employment or contract work.
Here's a bit about me:
- I have six years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator (both as a full time employee, and as an independent consultant).
- I am a Certified Saleforce.com Administrator, and a Certified Level II Salesforce.com Consultant (an individual, not a consulting firm).
- I have an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities (and shortcomings) of Salesforce.com in each different edition, and this knowledge allows me help Salesforce customers get the MOST out of their system based on their own unique business requirements.
- I have an excellent knowledge of Salesforce licensing, user setup, and the Salesforce security model.
- I can implement custom tables, custom fields, custom page layouts, formulas, validation rules, workflow rules, and much more.
- I am an advanced report writer, whether using Salesforce reporting or an external reporting tool.
- I can implement more challenging modules such as Web-to-Lead, customer portals, partner portals, customizable forecasting, and more.
- I am an advanced formula writer (custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, custom buttons, custom summary fields, etc.)
- Finally, yes, I'll admit it... I'm a data geek. I am very experienced with data migration, data creation, data manipulation, and data integrity.
I offer reasonable hourly rates with discounts available. Please email if you'd like more information. Thank you.
I am a Business Analyst working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 13 years of technology experience.
I have expertise in following area:
- Facilitate business and technical discussions
- Create cross-functional alignment
- System analysis and mapping of business requirements to system design and data models
- Discover system/data/process problems and articulate their impact on the business
- Unit & system testing
- Project management
Salesforce specific experience
- Confirgure standard objects
- Create new fields/Custom links/Buttons
- Create custom objects/Configure Custom objects
- Write Validation rules
- Create Workflow and Approvals
- Create and administer Mobile/Salesforce outlook configurations
- Understanding of Prod and Sandbox environments and how they work together
- Create Users/Profiles/Roles
- Using Apex dataloader
- Understanding of how Apex Classes/Triggers/Visualforce pages work
I am looking for a contract or perm position in Bay Area
I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 4 years and have more than 15 years of technology experience.
I am looking for part time remote administration and configuration work. My rate for remote services is $30 per hour and if you purchase a 40 hour package ($1000) you can save $5 per hour. My onsite rate is $40 per hour.
San Francsico/Bay Area