• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

This is a formula that I have written for the US, but I need to expand to the UK, Germany and France....I hope someone can help me.

IF(LEN(Country=0, "None",

IF(CONTAINS("USA:United States", Country), "Office A",

IF(CONTAINS("UK:United Kingdom",Country), "Office B",

IF(CONTAINS("France), "Office C",

IF(CONTAINS("Germany), "Office D")))))

IN BETWEEN THESE TWO FORMULAS, I NEED SOME FORM OF LOGIC TO SAY, IF COUNTRY = Oficce A, Then divide the regions further by the following criteria....not sure how to do this.

IF(LEN( State)=0, "None", 

IF(CONTAINS("CA:NV:OR:WA:MT:ID:WY:CO:UT:AZ:NM:TX:HI:AK", State), "San Francisco", 

IF(CONTAINS("SC:NC:VA:WV:KY:OH:ND:SD:NE:KS:OK:LA:AR:MO:IA:MN:WI:IL:IN:MI:TN:AL:MS:GA:FL", State), "Chicago", 

IF(CONTAINS("PA:NY:VT:NH:ME:MA:RI:CT:NJ:DE:MD:D.C.", State), "New York","Other"))))

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

This is a formula that I have written for the US, but I need to expand to the UK, Germany and France....I hope someone can help me.

IN BETWEEN THESE TWO FORMULAS, I NEED SOME FORM OF LOGIC TO SAY, IF COUNTRY = Oficce A, Then divide the regions further by the following criteria....not sure how to do this.

IF(CONTAINS("CA:NV:OR:WA:MT:ID:WY:CO:UT:AZ:NM:TX:HI:AK", State), "San Francisco", 

IF(CONTAINS("SC:NC:VA:WV:KY:OH:ND:SD:NE:KS:OK:LA:AR:MO:IA:MN:WI:IL:IN:MI:TN:AL:MS:GA:FL", State), "Chicago", 

IF(CONTAINS("PA:NY:VT:NH:ME:MA:RI:CT:NJ:DE:MD:D.C.", State), "New York","Other"))))

I was also trying to map fields from Opportunities to Campaign.

I cannot find a way to do this....

Is there a work-around?

Thank you for any help!

I am trying to create a cross object formula between Opportunities and campaigns...

Background:

I have created a lookup field between Campaigns and Opportunities to associate "won" opportunities with Campaigns.

I want to sum the budgets from those opportunities and place them on the Campaign page.

**If possible, I would also like to be able to take a fee% and calculate that into the budget to calculate Gross Profit.

I am having difficulty mapping fields between Opportunities and Campaigns.....which I was told could be fixed with a cross-object formula. 

**Also note: I would only like to sum up opportunities that are associated with campaigns through lookup field....

Is this possible?

I am new to Salesforce and would greatly appreciate any help. I am attempting to make a roll up summary between Accounts and Campaigns. 

I already made a lookup relationship between the two and am trying to calculate total account revenue based on the sum of all campaigns.

Can anyone help? 

Thank you!

I was also trying to map fields from Opportunities to Campaign.

I cannot find a way to do this....

Is there a work-around?

Thank you for any help!

Hi, I m facing same Error while installing package

Package install error

There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Missing Organization Feature: Contact.RecordType

Missing Organization Feature: Campaign.RecordType

Missing Organization Feature: Account.RecordType

Missing Organization Feature: Contract.RecordType

Missing Organization Feature: Contact.Sharing

Missing Organization Feature: Campaign.Sharing

Missing Organization Feature: Account.Sharing

Missing Organization Feature: Contact.FieldHistoryTracking

Missing Organization Feature: Account.FieldHistoryTracking

Missing Organization Feature: CustomerSuccessPortal

Missing Organization Feature: PRM

I m trying to install package in Enterprise Edition as well as Developer Edition

what could be the reason?

Thanks in advance

Shwetal