• Managing Director and Salesforce Architect
  • Artisan Consulting Pty Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the verification step of the last module in this project I get this error even though interactively everything works as it should

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ILQPADTM. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1818881392-96611 (1688746493)
Every time I try to "Refresh the DTC Opportunities" to complete the "Creating Wave Apps" unit I get this error
Insert failed. First exception on row 337; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Create Date(Fri Jul 08 00:00:00 GMT 2016) in the future.: Created Date: [CreatedDate]
My user timezone was GMT+10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
I changed my user timezone to Pacific Daylight Time and tried again
Same problem
The error comes up at the last step when creating activities
I have 75 badges and have linked my profile via edit/work & experience to Trailhead using the same email address as I have in my Trailhead account and in the developer edition org I use for challenges.  When I entered the email I got a confirmation code.  But when I click the "View badges" link it reports no items to display and "Missing Trailhead badges? Contact the Trailhead Team for Help".  Can someone help sort this out?

Thanks

Richard
Does salefsorce dataloader support bulk api 2.0?
On the verification step of the last module in this project I get this error even though interactively everything works as it should

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ILQPADTM. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1818881392-96611 (1688746493)
Every time I try to "Refresh the DTC Opportunities" to complete the "Creating Wave Apps" unit I get this error
Insert failed. First exception on row 337; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Create Date(Fri Jul 08 00:00:00 GMT 2016) in the future.: Created Date: [CreatedDate]
My user timezone was GMT+10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
I changed my user timezone to Pacific Daylight Time and tried again
Same problem
The error comes up at the last step when creating activities
I have 75 badges and have linked my profile via edit/work & experience to Trailhead using the same email address as I have in my Trailhead account and in the developer edition org I use for challenges.  When I entered the email I got a confirmation code.  But when I click the "View badges" link it reports no items to display and "Missing Trailhead badges? Contact the Trailhead Team for Help".  Can someone help sort this out?

Thanks

Richard
Hi All , getting the error while completing this module. While my application is running correctly.

Error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The campingList JavaScript helper isn't saving the new record to the database or adding it to the 'items' value provider.

I am copying code for the finding the bug.

Apex Class:
public class CampingListController {
	@auraenabled
    public static List<Camping_Item__c> getItems (){
        List<Camping_Item__c> CI = [select id, name,price__c,Quantity__c,Packed__c from Camping_Item__c ];
        return CI;
    }
    @auraenabled
    public static Camping_Item__c saveItem (Camping_Item__c CampingItem){
        insert campingItem;
        return campingItem;
    }
}
CampingList.cmp
<aura:component controller="CampingListController">
    <aura:handler name = "init" value="{!this}" action = "{!c.doInit}"/>
	<aura:attribute name="items" type="Camping_Item__c[]"/>
    <aura:attribute name="er" type="boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="newItem" type="Camping_Item__c"    default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Camping_Item__c',
                         'Name': '',
                         'Price__c': 0,
                         'Quantity__c': 0,                         
                         'Packed__c': false
                       }"/>
    <ui:inputText value="{!v.newItem.Name}" aura:id="name" label="name"/>
    <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.newItem.Packed__c}" aura:id="Packed" label="Packed"/>
    <ui:inputCurrency value="{!v.newItem.Price__c}"  aura:id="Price" label="Price"/>
    <ui:inputNumber value="{!v.newItem.Quantity__c}" aura:id="Quantity" label="Quantity"/>
    <ui:button label="Create Expense" press="{!c.CreateCamping}" aura:id="button"/>
    <br/>
	<aura:iteration items="{!v.items}" var="PerItem">

<c:campingListItem item="{!PerItem}" />
    </aura:iteration>
</aura:component>
CampingList.js
({

doInit  : function(component, event, helper) {
		var action = component.get("c.getItems");
        action.setCallback(this, function(response){
            var state = response.getState();

if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") {

component.set("v.items", response.getReturnValue());

}
        });

$A.enqueueAction(action);
	},

CreateCamping : function(component, event, helper){

helper.validateFields (component,component.find("name"));
        helper.validateFields (component,component.find("Price"));
        helper.validateFields (component,component.find("Quantity"));
        if(component.get("v.er") === false)
        {
            var lstItems = component.get("v.items");
            var Item = component.get("v.newItem");
            console.log('Before:'+lstItems);
            lstItems.push(Item);
            helper.CreateCampaign(component,Item);
            component.set("v.items",lstItems);  
             console.log('After:'+lstItems);
            component.set("v.newItem",{ 'sobjectType': 'Camping_Item__c',
                'Name': '',
                'Quantity__c': 0,
                'Price__c': 0,
                'Packed__c': false });

}
	}

})

CampingListHelper.js
({

validateFields : function (component,field) {

var nameField = field;
        console.log('yes:'+nameField);
        var expname = nameField.get("v.value"); 
        if ($A.util.isEmpty(expname)){
           component.set("v.er",true);
           nameField.set("v.errors", [{message:"this field can't be blank."}]);
        }
        else {
            nameField.set("v.errors", null);
        }
    },

CreateCampaign : function (component,Item){         
        var action = component.get("c.saveItem");
        action.setParams({"CampingItem":Item});
        action.setCallback(this,function(response){
            var state = response.getState();
            if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") {
                console.log('save');
            }
        });
       $A.enqueueAction(action);        
    }
})
campingListItem.cmp

<aura:component >

<aura:attribute type="Camping_Item__c" name="item" required="true"/>
    Name:
    <ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}" /><br/>
    Packed:
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}" /><br/>
    Price:
    <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}" /><br/>

Quantity:
     <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}" /><br/>

<ui:button label="Packed!"  press="{!c.packItem}" aura:id = "Button"/> <br/>
</aura:component>

campingListItem.js
({

packItem : function(component, event, helper) {
		var pack = component.get("v.item");
        pack.Packed__c = true;
        component.set("v.item",pack);
        var btnClicked = event.getSource();
        btnClicked.set("v.disabled",true);

}

})

Help me out with it.

Thanks and Regards,
Sai Krishna Tavva.

@Lauren Grau - Just curious on how many badges can you get in total...Admin and Dev. 
I followed all the instructions on the Getting Started with Hybrid Development module (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/mobile_sdk_intro/mobile_sdk_hybrid/mobilesdk_hybrid_getting_started)

When I put in the command - "cordova emulate android", when it tried to run the app, I got an error "net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (file:///android_asset/www/index.html)

Any thoughts?

I have this very simple class..  
trigger RestrictContactByName on Contact (before insert, before update) {
    //check contacts prior to insert or update for invalid data
    For (Contact c : Trigger.New) {
        if(c.LastName == 'INVALIDNAME') {   //invalidname is invalid
            c.AddError('The Last Name "'+c.LastName+'" is not allowed for DML');
        }
    }
}
.. and the corresponding Test Class:  
@isTest
private class TestRestrictContactByName {

@isTest static void metodoTest() {

List listaContatti = new List();
		Contact c1 = new Contact(FirstName='Francesco', LastName='Riggio');
		Contact c2 = new Contact(LastName = 'INVALIDNAME');
		listaContatti.add(c1);
		listaContatti.add(c2);

//insert listaContatti;

// Perform test
        Test.startTest();
        Database.SaveResult [] result = Database.insert(listaContatti, false);
        Test.stopTest(); 

c1.LastName = 'INVALIDNAME';
		update c1;

}

}

When I run the Test class from the Developer Console I get 100% of coverage on the RestrictContactByName class but, when I check the challenge on the trailhead it returns the error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'RestrictContactByName' class did not achieve 100% code coverage via your test methods

Has someone had my same issue?
Hello,

After following the below steps and clicking save, the action "send an email" in the Publisher section doesn't show in the case feed of one of the support process. Any suggestions? Thanks

From Setup, click Customize | Cases | Page Layouts.
How you access the Case Feed Settings page depends on what kind of page layout you’re working with.

For a layout in the Case Page Layouts section, click Edit, and then click Feed View in the page layout editor.
For a layout in the Page Layouts for Case Feed Users section, click  [Case feed layout expand button]  and choose  Edit feed view. (This section appears only for organizations created before Spring ’14.)

Select Use Page Layout Editor to Configure Actions.
Click Save.
To access the page layout editor:

For a layout in the Case Page Layouts section, click Edit.
For a layout in the Page Layouts for Case Feed Users section, click  [Case feed layout expand button]  and choose Edit detail view. (This section appears only for organizations created before Spring ’14.)

In the page layout editor, click  [page layout editor change tool]  in the Actions in the Publisher section.
In the palette, click Actions.
Drag the actions you want to the Actions in the Publisher section. You can also drag actions to change the order in which they appear, and can drag off actions you don’t want. 
On the Case Feed page, up to approximately five or six actions are displayed in the publisher; the rest are included in the More drop-down list.
Click Save.

Hey all,

I have a Force.com site that needs to expose an apex webservice. This webservice needs to be consumed by external resources and the by the Force.com site that exposes it. I'm really trying to stick to SOA here. Note: The Force.com site is public, no username or password needed. So this was simple enough to do until I tried to use SSL. If I set the endpoint of my public webservice to http://myforcedomain.sandboxdev.cs3.force.com/sitename/services/soap/class/myservice I can call the service from outside and from inside BUT if I set the endpoint to https I get the below exception when I try to call the service from inside but not outside...

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching myforcedomain.sandboxdev.cs3.force.com found

I have only tested in a sandbox (not dev) and without using custom web address for the force.com site. What would happen if I used a custom web address? I ask because if I can get this all to work it will be going into production where custom web address are used.

So my question is, how do i deal with the security certificate issue when calling from inside?  Is it safe to not use SSL when calling a public apex webservice from a public visualforce controller class?

• April 30, 2010