• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

AFAIK, there were no changes to our Salesforce overnight, but as of this morning when I use Maildrop to search for a specific Opportunity I'm getting very few results - it's as if the search index is now only 10%-15% of our Salesforce database. 

Any hints for debugging what's going on?

Thanks,

- Alex

I just got my first "out of memory" error in SF3.  I looked at memory usage in the Activity Monitor and SF3 was using 1.18GB of "Real Mem"!

I use Salesforce extensively - every time a sync runs, it appears to be fetching syncing about 7500 tasks and 1500 contacts, which probably spans the entire 15 months of activities I have in SF since I started.  

Any ideas on what I can do to make life easier for SF3?  I'm concerned that I may be pushing it harder than it can handle and that I'll have to start thinking of an alternate solution.  :smileysad:

Thanks in advance,

- Alex

I've been getting the following error in SF3 for the last several days:

*** -[NSXMLDocument initWithData:options:error:]: nil argument

I've tried reseting the sync history, and it still happens.  The only recent change on my machine I can think of is updating to Mac OS X 10.6.8.  

It happens during syncing.  Anybody else?

- Alex

p.s. here's a link to the issue: http://code.google.com/p/sf3/issues/detail?id=57

AFAIK, there were no changes to our Salesforce overnight, but as of this morning when I use Maildrop to search for a specific Opportunity I'm getting very few results - it's as if the search index is now only 10%-15% of our Salesforce database. 

Any hints for debugging what's going on?

Thanks,

- Alex

Hello,

First post to boards, but I have an issue with SF3 which HAD been working great.  I just updated to Lion OSX 10.7.2 and iCloud settings.  Now my contacts no longer sync into my address book and my events on ical are gone.  No way to get Salesforce to sync to my phone/iPad/iMac....Any suggestions?

I'm using sfCubed to two-way sych from iCal to Salesfore.  When I synch, my calender events are being replicated, meaning I end up with multiple listings on my iCal for the same event.  It seems the each event replicates each time I synch, causing a mess.  Any suggestions? Using sfCubed .65, iCal 4.0.4, OSX 10.6.8

thanks!

remember to turn attachments back on in the maildrop preferences.

I'm running Sfcubed on my Mac Book Pro (10.6.8) using Address Book and Saleforce to sync. Every time I run a sync I get the message:

"The following changes will be made to Salesforce.com. Do you want to allow these changes, or cancel the sync?"

Then it says: "Contacts... Add = 0 Modify = 73 Delete = 0"

When I hit "Allow changes to Salesforce.com" it does the sync complete thing, but then when I run it again, it says the same thing. It always seems to be modifying 73 contacts and I'm not even sure what it's modifying. I tried resetting the sync history, restarting, closing everything and opening it...nothing seems to make it change.

Does anyone know how to get the modify to say "0"?

Thanks

I just got my first "out of memory" error in SF3.  I looked at memory usage in the Activity Monitor and SF3 was using 1.18GB of "Real Mem"!

I use Salesforce extensively - every time a sync runs, it appears to be fetching syncing about 7500 tasks and 1500 contacts, which probably spans the entire 15 months of activities I have in SF since I started.  

Any ideas on what I can do to make life easier for SF3?  I'm concerned that I may be pushing it harder than it can handle and that I'll have to start thinking of an alternate solution.  :smileysad:

Thanks in advance,

- Alex

I've been getting the following error in SF3 for the last several days:

*** -[NSXMLDocument initWithData:options:error:]: nil argument

I've tried reseting the sync history, and it still happens.  The only recent change on my machine I can think of is updating to Mac OS X 10.6.8.  

It happens during syncing.  Anybody else?

- Alex

p.s. here's a link to the issue: http://code.google.com/p/sf3/issues/detail?id=57

Hi guys,

As always, great app!  But I downloaded the update 2.4 this morning.  Then I tried to add an email.  Typically I type in some key words from the opportunity name and several choices appear.  Did that this morning and only one choice appears.  And it is the incorrect choice.  No matter what key words I use, only one and often, no opportunity is found.  

For the particular keywords I am using, there should be at least 4 opportunities returned.  What am I missing?

Thanks  -P