• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am getting errors like the above for property 'role', 'group', and 'roleAndSubordinates' for multiple objects in my org when I attempt to deploy from Sandbox to Sandbox. Friday evening deployment went off without a hitch and this afternoon, after making some class and page changes, I get these errors and am unable to get my code moved.

Wy do I think this has something to do with Summer '11 arriving in my Sandboxes yesterday? Any idea how to fix it?

i am using apex class like this..follows

global class YodleeLoginService {
webservice static List<object> cobrandLoginContext(string username) {
    List<object> cobrandRespInfo = new List<object>();  

yintegDomyexpensesCom.CobrandLoginServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint serviceobj=new yintegDomyexpensesCom.CobrandLoginServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint();

serviceobj.endpoint_x='http://171.16.44.40:8081/YodleeIntegration/services/CobrandLoginService';

yintegDomyexpensesComXsd.CobrandLoginResponse responseObj=new yintegDomyexpensesComXsd.CobrandLoginResponse();

responseObj=serviceobj.loginCobrand(cobrandId, appId, cobrandLogin, cobrandPassword);

//cobrandRespInfo.add(responseObj);

String language=responseObj.language;

return cobrandRespInfo;

}

}

/// Here how to return the object from the response or how to get the fileds value present in tne response

I am getting error like this...

(com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (null)
  faultcode = "soapenv:Client"
  faultstring = "System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Read timed out

Class.yintegDomyexpensesCom.CobrandLoginServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint.loginCobrand: line 46, column 13
Class.YodleeLoginService.cobrandLoginContext: line 25, column 17
External entry point"

in an Alert box showing the above details .How to solve this ...please