• JK Technosoft

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We use the Lighting Experience and I have received a request from my users where they need a One-Click button on a Lead Page which will transfer the record ownership to a queue.

I am planning to create a lightning action which invokes a flow in the backend to change the owner.

I am stuck in designing the flow here. My flow is working when I try to run through debug mode where I am manually passing the Lead ID. But it's not working when clicking a button on the page.

Maybe the current record id is not correctly passed in my flow.

Can someone help here?
Hi,

We would like to integrate Salesforce with Amazon Athena (https://aws.amazon.com/athena/) and pull the required data into Salesforce on a daily basis.

Let me know if there is any connector readily available or API documentation to help in integration.

Regards,
Pranav Marathe
Hi,

We have developed an application using Visualforce pages, components and Apex. The functionality works perfectly fine in Sandbox without any issues, but it fails OCCASIONALLY in Production.

Typically I receive following errors

core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode: Your query request was running for too long.

&

Time Limit exceeded...!

As mentioned before, these errors appear on a random basis on the first load. You can say once or twice a day. These errors have never appeared in Sandbox. The query has been restricted to fetch only 2000 records.

There is no error information in debug logs as well.

We have even refreshed the Sandbox (FULL) to find the reason, but it runs perfectly without any issue in Sandbox.

Any direction to solve this problem?

Regards,
Pranav

Hi,

We want to insert product specification in quotes.

1. I have created a rich text field in products to store product specifications.
  2. In Quotes I have created a Rich Text Field to copy the content using workflow rules. (Note: I can't use text formula fields to insert quote specification)

When quote record is saved, content copied from product to quote is distorted. Images are not appearing..

How to preserve the entire content?

How to add a table in Rich Text field?

(Note: I don't want to use visualforce. It's a Professional Edition with workflows. Visualforce page can't be attached automatically to a quote record and sent to customer as email.)

-

Pranav

Hi,

We have developed an application using Visualforce pages, components and Apex. The functionality works perfectly fine in Sandbox without any issues, but it fails OCCASIONALLY in Production.

core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode: Your query request was running for too long.

&

Time Limit exceeded...!

As mentioned before, these errors appear on a random basis on the first load. You can say once or twice a day. These errors have never appeared in Sandbox. The query has been restricted to fetch only 2000 records.

We have even refreshed the Sandbox (FULL) to find the reason, but it runs perfectly without any issue in Sandbox.

Regards,
Pranav
Hi,

We use the Lighting Experience and I have received a request from my users where they need a One-Click button on a Lead Page which will transfer the record ownership to a queue.

I am planning to create a lightning action which invokes a flow in the backend to change the owner.

I am stuck in designing the flow here. My flow is working when I try to run through debug mode where I am manually passing the Lead ID. But it's not working when clicking a button on the page.

Maybe the current record id is not correctly passed in my flow.

Can someone help here?
Hi,

&

Time Limit exceeded...!

Regards,
Pranav

How can i convert number to word11

for eg: if i give Input : 1265

output: twelve hundred sixty five only.

i have tried this in javascript, its working fine , but unable to pass javascript value to custom object field value.

<HTML>
 <HEAD>
 <script type = "text/javascript">
function test_skill() {
var junkVal="1000" // 
//var junkVal=document.getElementById('rupees').value;
junkVal=Math.floor(junkVal);
var obStr=new String(junkVal);
numReversed=obStr.split("");
actnumber=numReversed.reverse();
if(Number(junkVal) >=0){
//do nothing
}
else{
alert('wrong Number cannot be converted');
return false;
}
if(Number(junkVal)==0){
document.getElementById('container').innerHTML=obStr+''+'Rupees Zero Only';
return false;
}
if(actnumber.length>9){
alert('Oops!!!! the Number is too big to covertes');
return false;
}
var iWords=["Zero", " One", " Two", " Three", " Four", " Five", " Six", " Seven", " Eight", " Nine"];
var ePlace=['Ten', ' Eleven', ' Twelve', ' Thirteen', ' Fourteen', ' Fifteen', ' Sixteen', ' Seventeen', ' Eighteen', ' Nineteen'];
var tensPlace=['dummy', ' Ten', ' Twenty', ' Thirty', ' Forty', ' Fifty', ' Sixty', ' Seventy', ' Eighty', ' Ninety' ];
var iWordsLength=numReversed.length;
var totalWords="";
var inWords=new Array();
var finalWord="";
j=0;
for(i=0; i<iWordsLength; i++){
switch(i)
{
case 0:
if(actnumber[i]==0 || actnumber[i+1]==1 ) {
inWords[j]='';
}
else {
inWords[j]=iWords[actnumber[i]];
}
inWords[j]=inWords[j]+' Only';
break;
case 1:
tens_complication();
break;
case 2:
if(actnumber[i]==0) {
inWords[j]='';
}
else if(actnumber[i-1]!=0 && actnumber[i-2]!=0) {
inWords[j]=iWords[actnumber[i]]+' Hundred and';
}
else {
inWords[j]=iWords[actnumber[i]]+' Hundred';
}
break;
case 3:
if(actnumber[i]==0 || actnumber[i+1]==1) {
inWords[j]='';
}
else {
}
if(actnumber[i+1] != 0 || actnumber[i] > 0){
inWords[j]=inWords[j]+" Thousand";
}
break;
case 4:
tens_complication();
break;
case 5:
if(actnumber[i]==0 || actnumber[i+1]==1) {
inWords[j]='';
}
else {
}
if(actnumber[i+1] != 0 || actnumber[i] > 0){
inWords[j]=inWords[j]+" Lakh";
}
break;
case 6:
tens_complication();
break;
case 7:
if(actnumber[i]==0 || actnumber[i+1]==1 ){
inWords[j]='';
}
else {
}
inWords[j]=inWords[j]+" Crore";
break;
case 8:
tens_complication();
break;
default:
break;
}
j++;
}
function tens_complication() {
if(actnumber[i]==0) {
inWords[j]='';
}
else if(actnumber[i]==1) {
inWords[j]=ePlace[actnumber[i-1]];
}
else {
inWords[j]=tensPlace[actnumber[i]];
}
}
inWords.reverse();
for(i=0; i<inWords.length; i++) {
finalWord+=inWords[i];
}
document.getElementById('container').innerHTML=finalWord; // we are getting values in to it.
}
 </script>
 </HEAD>
 <BODY onload="test_skill()">

<div id="container"></div>
 </BODY>

</HTML>
i want that value (document.getElementById('container').innerHTML=finalWord;) in field namely amountinwords__c .

Hi,

Is it possible to addresss a question to Reid Carlberg ? I want to write to him as an "App Evangelist". I am an SF administrator / Developer, and I'm looking for a solution to allow a mass / batch production of VisualForce page to be PDF'd and downloaded / Sent by email.

The idea is that if each page represents a document (Invoice / Timesheet / Etc.),  sitting around generating say 200 of these, takes a long time. Printing each seperately, also takes a long time.

I'm looking for any app / idea that someone out there may have.

Thanks.

Ben 

By default, the focus is set to the first available inputField. In my case, the first input is a date field. Every time I go to the page, the focus is set to that field and the calendar pops up, covering items below it.

How do I remove the auto-focus? screenshot: