• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

i am unable to delete classes from production even from esclipse IDE.

i am geting the error as "Remote delete failed with the following message. Delete will be aborted."

please suggest soon what is solution for the deleting the classes.

Thanks

Saleem

Hi everybody,

i have override the Product2 page with custom page. I need the Price Book and Standard Price related list in the Custom Page.

So can one tell me the related list name for the two related lists(Price Book and Standard Price).

Thanks,

Mohammed SaleemBaba

Hi,

While i am  inserting the data in custom object through Visual force page, i am facing below error.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []

Please help me out  to resolve the above issue

Thanks,

Md SaleemBaba.

hi,

i have understand the batch apex and i had write the code for batch apex also, the problem is i'm not how to execute the batch apex

and how to execute the start(),execute() and finish() method in batchapex class

please help me to execute the batch apex

Thanks

Mohammad SaleemBaba

hi

in email service, i have created a email service, for new email address l have specified my personal gmail account and activated both new email address and new email service

in gmail account, in Forwarding and POP/IMAP i have added the forwarding address which salesforce provided and the configuration asking for confirmation code.

can any help me how can i get the confirmation code and where it will stored

thanks 

Mohammed Saleembaba

hi

can any one help me pls

i am trying to pass a list from one visual force to other

is it possible

thanks 

mahabub

hi

i'm new to tiggers. so i'm not able to delete a lead

and pls explain the tigger context

thanks

baba

hi

in email service, i have created a email service, for new email address l have specified my personal gmail account and activated both new email address and new email service

in gmail account, in Forwarding and POP/IMAP i have added the forwarding address which salesforce provided and the configuration asking for confirmation code.

can any help me how can i get the confirmation code and where it will stored

thanks 

Mohammed Saleembaba

hi

i'm new to tiggers. so i'm not able to delete a lead

and pls explain the tigger context

thanks

baba