• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Reply ASAP

I want to know how to use related list and what is the syntax for

<apex:relatedList subject="/* here insert the code to get id used in the current page to allow get the id

from url " List="Contact"/>

and this has to dispaly the related list of contact for that particular account whose id is used

I have generated the summary report for using with group by user. its actually displayed the content views with user.

when i am export this report using Unicode8 UFT it will appear exported some unicode text in that place of user names and content names.

Like for content : "_HL_ENCODED_/sfc/#version?selectedDocumentId=06980000000STBIAA4_HL_UOP-Adsorbents-Solutions-Refining-brochure_HL__blank_HL_"

For user: "_HL_ENCODED_/00580000004H0I1_HL_Karit Kumar_HL__blank_HL_"

There is unicode id values coming instead of user name and content names.. i want to get User name and content name.. what is the real problem anybody can help me.

Hi,

I want to list the salesforce cases to big monitor display like support team reference. Which tool i can use for this and how to integrate that?

Can any one suggest me for this?

• April 03, 2013

I have written test method for some class like it has SOSL search method. It was working in Sanbox and its covered more than 80 percentage.

When i gonna to move production i got issue like "System.UnexpectedException: Search unavailable". can anybody help me.

• March 24, 2013

Can any one post a sample test method for knowledge article version test data insertion.?

• March 15, 2013

I have written a test method for batch apex. i am facing issue like '"No more than one executeBatch can be called from within a testmethod. Please make sure the iterable returned from your start method matches the batch size, resulting in one executeBatch invocation."'

Test.startTest();
          PageSubsNotification job = new PageSubsNotification();    
          job.mysoql = 'SELECT ContentDocumentId, Title FROM ContentVersion where Portal_Segmentation__c =\'Registered Visitor\' limit 1';         
          ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(job);
        Test.stopTest();

can anybody give me a solution for this. pls

• March 11, 2013

I have written a test method for webservice method.  Here i am facing code coverage problem.

The below image covered till the line of 'insert u' but i am not sure why it hasn't cover the line of return statement. Here no issues in Insert statement. The test method was passed successfully.

public static ID createuser('testuser','lastname')

{

insert u;  // Covered till this line

return u.id;  //this line not covered

}

The above method not works at return statement so that method declaration place also not covered.

My question is why the return statement is not covered even no issues in test method. Anybody pls help.

• March 06, 2013

I have written test method for Batch apex. Like the code below

Test.startTest();

TestBatchclass job = new TestBatchclass();

Test.stopTest();

It covered only 27% to my respective batch. So I have created sample records also. But code covered only 27%.

Those four lines alone also covered 27%. How to proceed this.

• March 05, 2013

Hi,

I have created Customer portal, I need to display some records from custom object like payments__c. But it doesn't display these records in portal. It has all customer portal permissions, Profile permission, object's allow customer portal permission and field lever security permission. 

But its not showing properly. What will do for show this in customer portal.

Its urgent one.Thanks in advance.

• August 28, 2012

i am working with facebook integration and i was installed force.com toolkit then followed all instructions,

But iam getting issues as

Attempt to de-reference a null object ,

I was pass the request in correct format as per facebook developers instructions

GET https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/access_token? client_id=YOUR_APP_ID &client_secret=YOUR_APP_SECRET &grant_type=client_credentials

but i am getting same issue, how to solve this

Thanks in Advance.

Hi all,

I have created customer portal, here by default username is taken as mail address. Is there any way to change the username as ordinary name instead of mail id.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I want to do implement custom component to standard page. Same as app "Provenworks" in appexchange. In this app override the scripts in standard page. Same like i want to do this. For example open below link screen of Provenworks app. Its have dropdown scripts when we type the state name in standard page of Account object, the dropdown will automatically listout the relevent text.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54414251@N02/7581680378/in/photostream/

Pl Give me suggest any thing regrading this. Thanks in advance

Hi all,

How to create custom component with implement to standard page. That mean Now we can use custom coponent to custom visualforce page only. But i want to create custom component which is implement to standard page. when ever i install to this it will work on standard page (eg. Account standard page). If there any possible to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I would get the values from dynamic soql query. here in detail  

XmlRD__c queryResult = Database.query('Select \''+field +'\' from XmlRD__c where id = \''+ recordid +'\'');

String Text = String.valueof(queryResult.field);

Here the red marking field values getting dynamically changing. i want to get the dynamic field value. but here throwing the issue. How can i get.            

• December 29, 2011

Hi all,

I have one problem of 'continue;' statement.

XmlStreamReader reader = new XmlStreamReader(docContent);

while(reader.hasNext()){            
             if (reader.getEventType() == XmlTag.END_ELEMENT) {            
              continue;            
             }  

elseif(reader.getEventType() == XmlTag.CHARACTERS                      
                 reader.getText();

}

reader.next();
          } 

i want to when ever meet the event type is END_ELEMENT the loop will terminate and go to next iteration. we all knew that 'continue' could proceed as the same. but here the if(Red marking) condition only repeated till the limit exception(20000 times). but i want to only terminate the iteration which met condition. If i put break; means terminate the overall loop. what to do..

• December 27, 2011

Hi,

I have created email template now i hardcorded in that like "<a href="https://tapp0.salesforce.com/{!relatedTo.Id}">"

But i need dynamic changing url.. what i do...

Thanks in advance

• August 02, 2011

Hi,

I have created custom button with content source URL, like 

/a0A/e?CF00NT0000001S5Nv={!Trial_Request__c.Name}

here i hard code the '/a0A/e' tab name but i need query or something hand this tab name without hard code.

Thanks

Rajiii

• August 02, 2011

Hi all,

While i am creating the package from developer environment i was added all related components completely but i have some error.  

Error
Package upload errorThere are problems that prevent this package from being uploaded.
Problems  
Component Type Name ProblemButton or LinkButton or LinkButton or Link
EditThis component depends on another component that is not included in this package. 
Include_ProductsThis component depends on another component that is not included in this package. 
Add_ReturnsThis component depends on another component that is not included in this package. 
but i added above those buttons already.. how to solve this.. pls help
Thanks
Rajiii

Hi,

I need the mouse pointer focus control moving the appropriate fields when occur the error for that. can i possible for to do this. if i enter the invalid values in one text box means the error messages show and i need to mouse pointer focus which field throw this error.

Thanks

Rajii

Hi ,

I developed a visualforce page with date field. when i opened this page the date picker popup opened default from date field. i need to just hide this popup if i click that textbox need only open this popup..Have you any solution for this.

Thanks

Rajii

Hi ,

I have created one workflow for approval process with Email Notification. i set some criteria when Status field equal to Approved mail send to someone(user). The status field changed approved when the approver approved some Request.

But the mail not send to appropriate user. 

and also when i edit that object and change the Status field value to Approved means the mail to send succssfully. 

How to solve it.. please help

Thanks.,

I have written a test method for webservice method.  Here i am facing code coverage problem.

The below image covered till the line of 'insert u' but i am not sure why it hasn't cover the line of return statement. Here no issues in Insert statement. The test method was passed successfully.

public static ID createuser('testuser','lastname')

{

insert u;  // Covered till this line

return u.id;  //this line not covered

}

The above method not works at return statement so that method declaration place also not covered.

My question is why the return statement is not covered even no issues in test method. Anybody pls help.

• March 06, 2013

I have written test method for Batch apex. Like the code below

Test.startTest();

TestBatchclass job = new TestBatchclass();

Test.stopTest();

It covered only 27% to my respective batch. So I have created sample records also. But code covered only 27%.

Those four lines alone also covered 27%. How to proceed this.

• March 05, 2013

Hi,

I have created Customer portal, I need to display some records from custom object like payments__c. But it doesn't display these records in portal. It has all customer portal permissions, Profile permission, object's allow customer portal permission and field lever security permission. 

But its not showing properly. What will do for show this in customer portal.

Its urgent one.Thanks in advance.

• August 28, 2012

What is the purpose of actions needed to be handled while dealing with Workflow?

Hi,

I want to create two paginations in my vf page is it possible?

Please help me.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Test coverage in Salesforce.

If i run a test class individually the code coverage of the class and its related Triggers is different for the code coverage that i do by clicking on the "run all test" button in Salesforce.

Can anyone tell me what percentage should i actually consider???

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

how to display table deader names in more than 1 line.

hi,

How to mention or provide limit(range of years) of years in visualforce page for <apex:inputfield> date type datafield.

thanks

sagar

Hai,

I have a package containing my pages and controllers,How do I set my first page of my application,from this?

Shine

Reply ASAP

I want to know how to use related list and what is the syntax for

<apex:relatedList subject="/* here insert the code to get id used in the current page to allow get the id

from url " List="Contact"/>

and this has to dispaly the related list of contact for that particular account whose id is used

How can I display the inner vertical cell border lines in a table in visualforce page???

Help needed.

Hi all,

How to create custom component with implement to standard page. That mean Now we can use custom coponent to custom visualforce page only. But i want to create custom component which is implement to standard page. when ever i install to this it will work on standard page (eg. Account standard page). If there any possible to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

HI,

I have test method  and it's getting failing with this error : "System.Exception: No more than one executeBatch can be called from within a testmethod.  Please make sure the iterable returned from your start method matches the batch size, resulting in one executeBatch invocation."

this is the case when I run test case in Full sandbox. I am not getting problems in Development Sandbox.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks